13.

Durga Prasad and Annapurna were in the lobby. Lakshya's words were echoing in his mind. Finally, he asked Annapurna, what did he do wrong. He just tried to teach his kids what he learned from his father. He just wanted the same respect from his children that he gave to his father. How could he take any wrong decisions for his family, he just wanted to make Sanskar's life better. He never discriminated between his and Ram's children. He just wants the vices of changing times to not touched his kids. He explained that he wants good for everyone that's why he was a little bit strict with everyone as he doesn't want their children to go through what he did in his early days. He then talked about his work as the head of Marwari Samaj and hence he has to lead by example. People respect him due to this and that reputation was everything to him. None came close, not even his children.

Uttara heard them and went to Durga Prasad and assured him that she would never step out of line. She emphasized the part where he said that he was strict because he wanted to keep vices away from them. So she did not want to upset them.

On the other side, Aadarsh who had come out of his room felt heartbroken. He had heard everything that his father said and he was not able to digest the fact his reputation was dearer to his father than him. He gave up on his dreams because his father said he needed him and now he says that his reputation takes precedence over family! He felt suffocated and could not find it in himself to face his parents. So he returned to his room. It was better to face Parineeta now than his parents, he thought.

When Lakshya reached badi, Ragini's dadi and dada were threatening to commit suicide since Ragini had and Kavya had convinced Shekhar and Sharmistha for marriage. Even between trying to commit suicide, dadi and dida were still fighting which gave him some buffer time. With the help of his actor friend Omi, he stopped them. Outside badi, Kavya had come to thank him.

"Thank you and sorry. Maine tumhe bahut galat samjha. Mujhe lagta tha ki tum 50% rich spoilt brat ho aur 50% ek bure insaan. Rich spoilt brat toh tum abhi bhi ho par insaan ache ho." She said.

"Oh hello, main 100% acha baccha ban gaya hun. Maine toh apne papa ka ghar bhi chod diya hai."

"Chod dia! Par kyun?"

"Kyun ki maine unka asali chera dekh liya aur man nahi mana. Woh jaise bhi insan ho, mere maa ke sanskar aise nahi hai ki main unka saath dun." While he was explaining everything that happened at his house to Kavya, Ragini who had come out for shopping heard everything. She felt guilty that due to the problems between their family, he was now homeless. It because he took a stand for her family that he had to leave his family. This also confirmed her belief that Lakshya also loved her. Now even if she could not marry him, at least she could help him with a roof over his head. With that thought, she took him to her dada and dadi to convince them to let him stay with them for some days till he found a place of his own. Parvati was salivating at this situation and she agreed to let him stay. Both Shekhar and Deendayal were surprised, but she had already told him to Shekhar's room. When Deendayal asked her about her decision that too without taking his permission, she explained to him that this eventually will be their ticket back into Marwari samaj.

In the evening, after settling down, Lakshya was searching for Kavya, to tell her the truth and apologize. That was when he saw her dida talking to her real estate broker about selling the house. He was shocked to know this. Kavya hadn't told him that they were moving. He was in the angan on the other side of the Bose's house. That's when she saw her entering the badi with dida's medicine.

"Kavya," he called her.

"Han bolo Lakshya." She replied moving in his direction.

"Ye main kya sun raha hun. Tum log badi chod rahe ho! Kya tum nahi chahti ki tumhare parents ek ho?"