12.

In the Maheswari house, everyone was worried about Durga Prasad's actions in his anger. Ram was continuously dialing Durga Prasad and Lakshya's number but none of them replied. Just as Ram and Aadarsh were about to go find them, Lakshya entered the house like a zombie. He just came and sat down on one of the sofas. Everyone was trying to know what happened there but he was just sitting there like a mute. After some time, Durga Prasad also returned and recapped the events of badi. Ram got angry hearing the events while Annapurna was trying to convince him to let that matter rest. On this Durga Prasad got angry, in his anger he shouted at Annapurna and talked shit about the Gadodias and Boses. This was the straw that broke the camel's back for Lakshya.

"Bas" Lakshya shouted. Everyone was stunned into silence as he had never spoken in such a tone with anyone. Even Sanskar in his rebellious phase never spoke in this tone to Durga Prasad. "Bahut hogaya aapka ye izzat aur beizzati ka khel." He continued. Aadarsh was the first to come out of the state and stop Lakshya before he could do anything that could not be rectified.

"Lakshya, kya keh raha hai tu? Chup hoja." Aadarsh said trying to stop him. He had gone up to him and had held him by his elbow to turn Lakshya to face him.

"Lakshya tumhari intni himmat ki tum humse ese baat karo."Durga Prasad retorted.

"Jo jesa karta hai usske saath wesa karna zaruri hojata hai, Mr. Durga Prasad Maheshwari, "Lakshya replied still shouting. Annapurna was shocked by his behavior, this was not the son she raised.

"Kyun acha nahi laga na ye tone sun ke? Toh Mr. Maheshwari, sochiye jinte saath aap chaubis ghante issi tone main baat karte hai unhe kesa lagta hoga!" Lakshya said.

"Lakshya! Chup raho, bakwas maat karo."Aadarsh ordered him.

"Lakshya, tum aapne papa se ese kese baat kar rahe ho? Tu unka naam le raha hai! Kya hua hai tujhe?"Annapurna also tried to stop him.

"Kya karu maa, aapke pati ko uncha sunai deta hai. Dheemi awaz sunai kahan deti hai unhe." Lakshya retorted. This shut her up because deep down she also knew this was true. Lakshya was like a raging bull and his target was Durga Prasad Maheshwari.

Then Lakshya turned to Durga Prasad and continued, "Han toh Mr. Durga Prasad Maheshwari, samajhte kya hai hai aap apne aapko? Bhagwan hai aap jo hum sab ko aapke banaye niyamon ke hisaab se saans le? Aapke usulon par chale!" This angered Durga Prasad more and he was about to slap him but Lakshya stopped him.

"Sochiye ga bhi mat Mr. Maheswari, ye adhikar aap kho chuke hai. Jab tak humare bich baap bete ka rishta tha, tab tak mene sar jhuka kar aap ka har hukum maana par ab aur nahi." Lakshya said. This shocked Durga Prasad. He lowered his hand down and fisted his hands.

"Bahut sauck hai na aap ko sach sunne ka, to suniye."Lakshya continued. He went to the wall with the family photos, brought his photo of his engagement day, and showed him. "Ye dekh rahe hai? Ye main nahin hun. Ye hai kaidi Lakshya jisse aapne aap ne jail ke kapde pehna kar khada kiya hai." Then he pointed at himself and continued. "Ye hai Lucky, jisse bahar ghumna, aapne doston ke saath mauj masti karna, aapni zindagi apni shaton pe jina pasand hai. Aur isse awaragardi nahi azadi kehte hai." 

All this reminded Sujata of her son Sanskar. He also wanted to be free. Wanted to live his life according to himself with the girl he liked. She wanted to run to her room that instant but she willed herself to stand there.

"Ghar nahin hai, jail hai. Yaha rehne wala har sadasya ek kaidi aur aap hai yaha ke jailor. Jisse aapne umar kaid ki saza sunai hai. Jisse aapki kar man maani manni padti hai. Warna aap usse ghar se bahar nikal denge, jese mujhe nikala tha. Log toh yahan saans bhi aapki marzi se lete hai. Aur sach kahun toh, log yahan jee nahi rahe hai, ghut rahe hai aapke saath." Lakshya said.