CHAPTER 2

-MEETING MAZE A-

The nurses had just left the girls room from there daily check up, they had helped her bathe and clothed her in the usual white long sleeve shirt and khaki cargo pants. They brushed her hair while taking blood and checking her heart rate, height, and weight. She didn't know why they took so much blood from her but normally they did it in the afternoon after breakfast.

It had been a week since Aris arrived, a week since more and more kids got taken. Violet didn't know where they were going and frankly she didn't want to find out. Violet had convinced Aris to help her escape, and although she wanted to do it just the two of them, Aris insisted they scout more people.

Violet had just finished getting ready, the guards were already dragging her to dinner after she had 'taken' her medicine. It was decided she would no longer take it so she would have enough strength to execute their plan. Violet was dragged down the white halls till she got to the familiar double white doors. After getting her tray, which was hard to do being handcuffed, she spotted Aris in there normal seats and headed his way.

"You look like a creep with your hood up" she spoke as she took a seat, "yeah well you tell me that every day" he responded making both of them grin. Aris already knew what Violet was, over the coarse of the two weeks they had told each other everything, Aris wasn't scared nor thought different of Violet he was more intrigued than anything. "New maze was just brought in" he whispered keeping his eyes down pushing his food around with a spoon. At the sound of a new maze Violet turned looking around the cafeteria without looking suspicious before she was met with the table of the new maze. Two of them where already looking at her, one had dark brown hair with brown eyes while the other had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. They turned around as she caught them both staring at her, she smiled before turning back to her plate. It was normal to get stares, most people either heard rumors or were just curious as to why she had to be in cuffs all the time.

"Did you take them" Aris asked looking at her plate, "no of course not" she responded taking a bite of the mash potatoes on her plate that tasted bland. "Good I'll talk to him today through the vents then hopefully leave tomorrow" he replied. Violet looked around noticing fewer people before turning back to face her plate. "Did they already call the people?" she asked before finishing her food, "yeah just before you came" he replied.

It was nearing the end of dinner meaning they'd come get her soon. Violet finished her food before saying goodbye to Aris, "I'm going back to my room, keep me updated" she said getting up and putting her tray up. She walked over to the guards putting on her best sick face before whispering she was done. Her usual guards grabbed her pulling her out of the room before leading her back to her room.

From the other side of the cafeteria Newt watched intrigued, he nudged Thomas who was sitting to his left before pointing to the girl. They were no longer listening to the boy in front of them who was telling them about his maze but instead focused on the raven head.

"She was talking to that kid over there with a hood" Newt gestured to Aris in his blue hoodie. They turned there attention back on the kid that was telling them stories. Thomas being the curious person he is asked first "who was that girl the one that was with that kid over there?"

"Not sure, no one knows her other than that kid himself. She's been here before most of us, since then she's always escorted and when she's not no one knows where she is" he said turning to Aris before turning back to Maze A to continue with stories. Thomas, Newt, and Minho all shared a look, they were going to find out more.

 Thomas, Newt, and Minho all shared a look, they were going to find out more

-EXERCISE-

Back in Violets room she was back to doing lame shit, she took her desk chair ripping of one it's legs before throwing the rest across the room.

For the rest of the afternoon she spent it breaking the wood into pieces and practicing on that. After about 3 hours she was finally tired out and couldn't use her powers that well. She got up going to her bathroom, she took a moment looking into the plastic mirror in front of her. She always liked the way she looked, she had dark black hair with hazel green eyes. Something that she liked about herself was her tattoo she had on her right upper thigh.

She washed her hands of all the wood dust before settling in her bed. She didn't know what was in-stock for her tomorrow, and oh boy if she knew.