CHAPTER 18

So that led to Brenda and Jorge driving with Violet, Newt, Thomas, and Frypan to the lost city where they would find what they needed. "What's wrong with her" Newt whispered up to Brenda. "I'm right here dumbass" she spoke irritated, "right" Newt nodded. "Her humanity is turned off along with her abilities" she spoke from the front as they approached a hill. Newt nodded trying to process the information, Jorge came to a sudden halt as they were near the train tracks where there mission would began. They got out slamming the doors shut as Violet fixed her katana on her back. She tightened her strap on her thigh that held her pistol, they crept closer to the edge of the hill where they could peer over. "Everyone got the plan down?" Brenda asked, everyone nodded. "If we get caught i'll gladly leave you guys behind as a piece offering" Violet spoke looking over the hill.

They all moved over as everyone got in there positions as the train approached, they all waited for the train to fully stop. Before Thomas whistled signaling Newt to come over, he stood up walking over to the train. He put his bandana over his nose before starting to wield at the locks. At the noise guards began to file out of the train, they spotted the guys and quickly drew there weapons before they could even aim Violet had token out her pistol shooting five guards to her left. She quickly turned shooting five more guards, at the sound of shooting more guards began to file out. Violet shot three bullets at a guard as Brenda began to shoot off guards, "anytime now would be nice" Violet spoke with sarcasm.

Violet ran out of bullets as she dropped her gun on the ground "on your knees now" one of the two guards spoke, "wow so demanding" she spoke sarcastically. They walked closer as one of them reached for her arm she took his twisting it behind his back before kicking him of his feet kneeing him in the head knocking him out. She took the guards gun shooting the other one with as much bullets as she could before he fell blood instantly pooling around him.

When Newt finally got the locks open he forcefully slid the door open as he immediately saw kids all on the ground Violet stood back as Newt examined all the kids along with Thomas. "Anything?" Violet asked impatient, "Violet?" Aris asked getting closer. Once he saw her he ran to hug her she awkwardly stood not hugging him back. He pulled away confused "what's wrong?" he asked worried "her switch is off" Brenda spoke. Aris looked at her with sadness, as Violet examined his face noticing the bruises and cuts. "He's not here" Newt said frustrated as Sonya came out of the train followed by Newt. "What the hell" Violet muttered looking around, "that's the thing" Aris spoke from beside Violet. "Minho was on the train" which made the group look at him with confusion "they must've taken him" Thomas said looking deep into thought.

Violet through her head back groaning "great back to square one" she muttered, before beginning to pace around. Jorge and the rest went into the train to free the others who where tied up with chains hanging from the ceiling. "So what's plan B" Violet asked mainly towards Thomas since he was supposed to be the leader in this. "First we need to get the hostages to Vince, maybe the. he can take them to the save heaven with or without us" Brenda soon as she came out of the train cart. Violet nodded in agreement, the others agreeing as well. As the group began to come up with a plan Violet wasn't really paying attention till the group split Harriet taking the hostages claiming she knew her way back to the mountains.

And so it became Violet, Brenda, Jorge, Thomas, Frypan, and Newt. They hopped into the truck as Jorge drove Violet sitting shotgun with the boys and brenda behind. While jorge drove claiming to be heading towards the last city, Violet sat talking the gun from her thigh quickly unloading its empty magazine before reloading it and putting the safety on.

Newt watched from afar as he saw the girl he once knew, part of him felt it was his fault since after he left her switch was turned off. Part of him misses the girl that she used to be, the way she could lighten any mood. The way she knew how to make everyone laugh, her laugh. How he missed her laugh he hadn't heard in so long.

 How he missed her laugh he hadn't heard in so long

Not me finally updating after days of no updates.

Sorry if this doesn't go with the timeline, next chapter is where gally technically kidnaps them. I haven't watched the movies in a couple years so sorry again.