CHAPTER 11

-Hanging Out-

After "hearing out" Jorge we were now hanging upside down in the middle of a building hung by metal chains. Jorge had put cuffs on me so now i couldn't help us escape. "Good plan Thomas, just hear what the man has to say. Really working out for us" Minho said with sarcasm. "Shut up Minho" Thomas responded clearly annoyed. "Maybe i could..reach the rope" Minho called with a grunt trying to lift himself up enough to reach his chain. He continued to struggle trying to push himself up until he ultimately gave up falling back down.

"You enjoying the view?" Jorge asked appearing next to us, "what the hell do you want?" Minho asked clearly not liking this man and what he's putting us through. Jorge held in a laugh "that is the question" he paused slowly beginning to walk around us. "My men want to sell you back to WICKED" he paused in front of me smirking at me. If they did they'd either get killed and they'd take me or they'd get killer cash for me. Let's face it i was the most valuable i was basically a bomb that could bring the whole organization down. "Life has taught them to think small, i'm not like that" he continued walking over to Thomas. "Something tells me you're not like that either" "is the blood rushing to my head or is this shank not making any sense" Minho comments.

"Tell me what you know about the right arm" he said pointing at Thomas with a iron bar he was holding in his hand. "I thought you said they were ghosts" Newt said from in front of me clearly he was also beginning to get annoyed. "I happen to believe in ghosts" Jorge said turning to him then back to Thomas. "Especially when i hear them, chattering in the airways" he paused walking over to where our ropes where rapped around a metal holder bolted to the ground. "You tell me what you know then maybe we can make a deal" Jorge said pointing at Thomas before putting his hand on a lever. "We don't know much" Thomas said the blood getting to his brain, at the sound of that Jorge let the lever down making our chains fall. Everyone screamed but i knew this guys was bluffing, we had information this guy needed why would he kill us. "Ok ok, ok they're hiding in the mountains. they attacked WICKED and they got a bunch of kids that it that's all we know" Thomas spoke frantically.

Jorge was about to talk when this big guy came out of the hallway towards us "yo Jorge, what's going on?" he asked. "Me and my new friends were just getting acquainted" he said and with that he turned around and began making his way out. "We're done here" he spoke "wait aren't you going to help us" Thomas said. At this the other guy turned to Jorge clearly intrigued to what he was talking about. "Don't worry, we'll get you back to we're you belong" Jorge said before turning to the guy then walking out.

 We had been hanging for a while when i felt the blood began to get to my head

We had been hanging for a while when i felt the blood began to get to my head. "We have to find a way out of this" i said looking around. "Why can't you use you powers" Minho asked annoyed by our situation. "Because Minho of these stupid cuffs, there made from Idium they take my powers away" i said getting annoyed. They began swinging trying to reach the closest edge they were near, from the distance i heard a helicopter. "Shit" i breathed trying to slip the stupid cuffs off, "what is it?" Thomas asked. "I think we have more company" i said trying to break the cuffs apart. Why the hell would they even have these laying around, unless they knew i was coming.

Minho pushed Theresa which was closest to him as she swans close to but not touching the edge. "Damn it" he cursed under his breath trying to swing himself again. Minho pushed himself again as everyone else swung in circles. Honest i was just sitting there, i mean i couldn't do anything, after another failed attempt Thomas helped Minho. They swung Theresa yet again this time with more force, she finally reached the lever letting it down more. She got herself down before untying her chain which was horribly tied. "Anytime now" i said stretching the sentence, "right" she said lowering the lever. We all fell making our chains longer but now we could reach the floor. We all swung, when Aris got down he helped untie my ropes since my hands were still together. "Pliers, we need pliers" i said just as a light shung over us. "They're here" i said as Janson was making a speech about turning us in.

Aris ran searching frantically a cart near me, when he found a pair of rusty pliers he quickly ran over to me cutting the cuffs apart. I still didn't have powers but now my hands were separated i'd have to steal the key from Jorge. We quickly got up running towards the hall were the last guy came from, just then we collided with the girl from before who from what i've heard is named Brenda. "Cmon we have to get you guys out of here now" she looked around at us "follow me" she said as she turned running. We all looked at each other before we began running after her. We were turning around corridors and i hadn't realized how big this place was. We ran right into Jorge as he too was now leading in front of us.

He led us down some stairs where there were two large double frosted white windows. "This way" he called as he pushed the windows opened, there was a rope attached which led to another building. "Oh you gotta be kidding me" frypan spoke from behind me. "You guys wanna get to the right arm? i'll lead you to them" he said looking around at us. He grabbed a seatbelt that was attached to the rope, "follow me!" he called as he zip lined down the rope. "Alright cmon let's go. Cmon" Brenda called pulling down all the belts. Gradually everyone grabbed one including me, Minho was the first to zip line across. Then Newt then Aris "i'll be right behind you" i said giving him a reassuring smile. He jumped out, next was Theresa and after her i grabbed a belt zip lining down.

I felt the wind hitting me as i made my way down towards the opening in the window. The zip line stopped with a jolt as i jumped into a summer salt to stop myself from falling face first. "Violet where's Violet" Aris asked frantically, "Aris!" i called he whipped around walking over and hugging me "you scared me" he said laughing a laugh of relief. We pulled away as i turned facing Jorge "you don't happen to have a keys for these do you?" i asked lifting my hands. He chuckled as he pulled out a small metal key and unlocking them. "Thanks" i muttered taking the cuffs off and rubbing my wrists that were red. "Where's Brenda?" Jorge asked looking around, "shit" he said under his breathe. They probably took the other way we'll have to meet them at Marcus'" he said looking around. He turned to us "we need to find somewhere else to take shelter we'll head to Marcus' place tomorrow" he said as he began to walk forward.

 𝑂𝑘 𝑠𝑜 𝑖 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑁𝑒𝑤𝑡𝑥𝑉𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑐𝑢...

𝑂𝑘 𝑠𝑜 𝑖 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑁𝑒𝑤𝑡𝑥𝑉𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑐𝑢𝑠' 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦. 𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖 𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑖𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ, 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑖 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟.