Weapons on Ryloth

Hi guys, Chloe here!
Just a heads up, This is set after Revenge of the Sith except they caught Palpatine. But Dooku is alive, grevious is dead.

Echo, Fives, Tup, Jesse and Hardcase are still alive!

EVERYONE IS ALIVE!!!!

Rex POV

"Forward, shoot those clankers down!" I said
Ahsoka was in front of me with her lightsabers swinging in every direction.

Ahsoka POV
I'm fighting beside Rex ,my best friend, when I see large rocks on a cliff edge I use the force to lift them and crush all the droids!

Everyone comes out of there debree cover and comes all together!

"Good One Commander!" Rex says

"Get a Room, " Says Tup as he walks over to sit on a large rock.

"We are just friends!" I say

"You know we cou-"

"Shhhhh!" I said cutting Rex off. "I sense something."

I walk towards the forest because us when I see two clankers with a strange looking cannon as I hear it charge up.........

"Get down!"
Everyone gets down and I see Rex in the back taking off his helmet I don't know what to do so I use the force to push him over before he got blasted I got him out the way before getting hit and I black out.......

Rex POV
I see Ahsoka use the force at me and push me over I am so confused I see her running at me and then a orange beam then she is gone.

"Glad that's over!" Fives said.

"And I no one got hit!" Echo said

"WOAH! What's that?!?" Hardcase

As we feel the ground rumble we fire grapling hooks to the cliff edge as we see twenty small pot holes open in the ground just below us! When it stops we zip line down there.

"Where's Commander Tano?" Said Jesse

"Did she fall down one of the holes?" I said

"Better Check these might be meters deep!" Said Jesse.

I start walking around the area when I look down one of the smaller holes it's only 10 feet deep. When to my surprise I see a bundle of brown clothing, I looks like Ahsoka's clothes. I wouldn't want to think she is running around the camp Naked. When I see the bundle move I point my gun at it like it's an animal or something. I jump down there and see a Togruta child no older that the age of two looking at me with Crystal blue eyes, orange skin and white facial markings.

She is wearing brown dress with little navy tights and black shoes.

Then it hits me is this... no it can't be.

I press my comm link button and say

Guys come down here and bring Kix

Yes Captain?!?

As I see fives, Tup, kix , Jesse and Hardcase jump down. They look at the clothing.

"Captain! Are those Commander Tanos clothes?" asked Fives as he sees the bundle move.

"Ahhhh! What in there!" yelled Hardcase.

"Shhhhh! Ahsoka you can come out!" I said to her calmly.

As they all see a small child walk out they all turn pale like they had seen a ghost.

Fives touches his comm link

"Echo get a kriffing ladder now!!"

"Fine Chill!"

Fives crouches down and looks at Ahsoka strangely they all do.

                   Five Minutes later...

"Ima here with the ladder!" Echo announced

We climb up and see echo stare and the bundle of clothing jerking around then a child's head pops out.

Ahhhhhh!!! Wait is that Commander Tano!?!" He Said.

"Yeah," Jesse said still amazed.

I contact General Skywalker.

General Skywalker we...umm have a problem.

Rex what sort of problem?

It's to do with Commander Tano.

Coming now!

We wait twenty minutes for General Skywalker. Fives seems to have taken a liking to the tiny Commander. She wrapped herself back in her clothes from her older self then General Skywalker arrived.

Anakin POV
I walk towards them after jumping of my ship. And see a pile of brown clothing on the floor with most of the 501st crowding around.

"So what's happened here?" I said as they all had a jump and saluted. I see the brown clothing move then I take a step back.

" W-What is in t-there?!?"

I rip off the clothes from on top of her to reveal a small child in a brown dress, navy tights and black shoes.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! What is a youngling doing here?!?" I screamed "and where is my Padawan?!?"

"General... this is your Padawan." Jesse said

They tell me exactly what happened.

"Wait! I leave Ahsoka here for a day and she managed to turn herself into a youngling, all of you open twenty sinkholes and uncover one of the most effective weapons ever in history!" I said still shocked.

"Yep, pretty much summed it up there." Echo said.

"A cruiser is leaving in two hours to Corusant, go on that cruiser, Obiwan should be on it, and take her to a hospital Corusant." I said

"General what about the base?!" Rex said

" 212th are finished with the rebels they will take your post," I said a bit stunned " Only bring five people please."

I touch my wrist comm

Obiwan!

Yes Anakin.

The 501st will be coming back to Corusant with you and with A-Ahsoka.

Alright Anakin see you soon I'm very excited to here Ahsoka's report on the mission.

M-Me too!

"General you are not going to tell him about the situation?!?" Rex said gesturing by over to Ahsoka being thrown in the air by Fives.

"Nah, I'll give you 50 credits if you video his reaction!" I said

"Deal," Said Jesse behind Rex

"I'm going back to set up the 212th good luck!"

Rex POV
We see general Skywalker fly away in his fighter jet as we all stare at Ahsoka. Then a large shadow casts over everyone it's General Kenobi's cruiser. We get in a gunship Ahsoka asleep in Fives backpack.

This isn't going to end well.