Barracks Chaos!

This is going to based more on Clones rather than Anakin like the last chapter!

Here is the follow up you wanted DarthLexicon !

(Chrono is like a watch.)

Rex POV
I wake up and check my chrono and I've overslept.
I get up as fast as I can getting my armor I rush to the mess. And everyone is huddled around a table.

I walk in and everyone shouts. Then Fives gets up on the table.

"In my whole career of being a part of the 501st legion I have never in my 10 year old life seen Rex be late. We salute you Rex!"

Then Fives crossed his arms over his chest falling back into the crowd.

"What?" I said confused.

"Didn't you listen!" Fives hissed.

"Like you have never been late!" I said.

"Shut up!" Someone said it was a small voice.

We looked around like where did this voice come from? We look down The Small Commander was there. At this point most of the shinies had gone somewhere to do shiny things.

We were all a little shocked that someone so small could project something so loud.

We all eat Ahsoka scowling at us it, was really off putting.

We all left I took Ahsoka and everyone else went to train.

Fives POV
I went with Jesse, Tup and Echo to train this is going to be exciting.

We were all just working out when echo and his stupid advice decided to come.

"Fitness Tip: Never stop pushing yourself. Some say 8 hours of sleep is enough. Why not keep going? Why not 9? Why not 10? Strive for greatness."

"Next time your working out do 15 push ups instead of 10. Run 3 miles instead of 2. Eat a whole cake instead of a slice. Burn your ex girlfriends house down. I believe in you!" I said smiling at him.

"Jokes on you I don't have a ex girlfriend!" Echo said.

"Yeah cause you have never been on before or even had a conversation with one!" I said.

We all continued with our work out. Tup was using the punching bag. It wasn't even moving.

"Wanna see how hardcore I am!" Tup asked really hyped.

"Well let's see your amazing strength" Jesse said. Tup was the youngest out of us like he is only 18 the rest of us are like 22 or 21.

He punched the wall. The wall didn't budge or do anything. He just sat next to it cradling his arm.

"You ok Vod?" I asked coming out of my sparring Match with Jesse.

"Take me to Kix!" He said on the verge of tears.
We all lead him to Kix. He was messing with some medication.

"Kixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!" I yelled.

"Ugh." He said.

"Tup hurt himself!"

"I can see that." He said then swearing in mando'a under his breath.

Tup felt better after a while and we went back to the barracks.

Anakin POV
I feel horrible all day they is sand all over me cause of that stupid survey I'm never voting, taking a survey or any sort of quiz for the rest of my life cause all I get is sand!

I walk down the corridors of the temple so uncomfortable I could die.

"Anakin..." Obiwan said not being able to keep his laughter in. "There is literal trail of sand behind you, you look like a scarecrow!"

"Very funny Master!" I said.

"We have a meeting now in the council chambers. Come." He said we walk in and I lower myself into the council chair.

"Where is Master Windu and Yoda?" I whisper to Obiwan he just shrugged his shoulders.

The doors open and Yoda hobbles in.

"Where is Master Windu?" Master Mundi said.

"Girly he has become, coming he is." Yoda said.

Master Windu can through the door and my gosh he was fabulous. He had a sparkly pink ballerina tutu on his normal boots were sparkly pink with silver straps. He has a pink curly wig on and blue eye shadow on with red lipstick and a sparkly wand template was stuck onto his lightsaber.

The whole council erupted in laughter.

"Say it, you must" Yoda said.

"No I will not this is not the Jedi way!"

"Say it, you will, grandmaster power, i use on you!" He rolled his eyes and did something now creature could ever do.

" I'm Pink Sparkly Princess who grants wishes with my girly lightsaber, Tee Hee!" He said in a girly voice his face showed a different story.

We all are about to wet ourselves with laughter.

"Laugh while you can Anakin Sandwalker!" He shouted everyone in the council simmered down to watch the feud.

"Yeah I saw your little sand trail down the corridor!"

"Who look there is a little rat! Pest Patrol! Pest Patrol! " I said pointing to one of the mirrors on each side of the doorway.

He just huffed we called off the meeting cause the giggles were non stops as every time Windu had to talk he had to say it in a very high pitched squeaky voice.

I videotaped the whole thing.

       :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

To Finnish the day, me, Padme, the twins, Snips, Obiwan, Cody, Rex and the boys all went to Dex's diner for dinner all the sand was gone. But the damage of the girly lightsaber was there.

Lots of rebellious Padawans stuck posters of Windu all over coruscant saying 'the all mighty Jedi' and various gunships and cruisers had a painting on them of Girly Mace Windu.

I showed everyone one the video of the meeting it was hilarious.

"I can't believe that!" Padme said.

"It was absolutely hilarious!" Obiwan said eating his bagel.

This day will surely be remembered.

That's it!
Sorry for not updating.

Here is a Meme!

May the force be with you

Chloe-