501st Pranks

Guys if you have any ideas for the plot line I will definitely add them in!

Anakin POV
I take Ahsoka to the clones again today she feels safe with them.

I drop her off and it's really early and Rex is always up first so he takes Ahsoka inside.

Rex POV
It's six and I get up the rest of the men normally get up at seven but I'm the Captain. I open the door and see Ahsoka I take her in and wave goodbye to Anakin. She plays with her blocks as I sit on the couch reading the holo-net. I get up and start cleaning the kitchen while I listen to music with my head phones oblivious to the loud whispers in the background.

Fives POV

"So what's the plan?" Jesse said.

"Ok right Tup goes in and distracts Rex when he opens the door Echo is going to grab the Small Commander we hide her make it look like she ran out the front door I give the signal to Tup he asked we remotely turn the camera I have on in there and watch his reaction."

"Ok let's do this" Hardcase said.

We opened the door and Echo grabbed Ahsoka.

"Fives where should we hide her?!?" Echo said.

"Umm.. Uh I don't know?!!" Fives said "you know my pranks aren't this organised!"

"Put her on Hardcase's teddy shelf!" Jesse said

"Genius! at times like these I know we are brothers!" Echo said.

I kicked the door giving Tup the signal when we pressed record...

Rex POV
This is really weird Tup keeps rambling on about this twi'lek he met at 79s it's a really weird story. He randomly changes the subject saying.

"Where is Ahsoka I heard General Skywalker drop here off this morning."

"She should be playing with her blocks, where is she?"

I opened the door to the barracks when I see the front door open.

Oh no.

I'm having a panic attack cause she has ran away and it is all my fault she ran away and I'm having a break down I'm on the floor rocking side to side crying cause I lost her when I hear the snap of a camera. I look up and see fives say to me.

"Say cheese!"

"Your cleaning the bathroom for a week!"

"So worth it!"

"Where is she?"

"Teddies," fives said getting a data pad and watching the forage from the kitchen.

I saw her in the shelf and I picked her up and put her down when we heard a knock at the door it was general Skywalker.

" How can I help you sir?"

"We have a mission on Onderon"

⚠️Please Read⚠️
Cliffhanger!

Not really.

Anyway ima mess up with the timeline so the Onderon thing didn't happen in the normal timeline they were on leave or something so I am slotting it in after order 66 (that did not happen). but in Ahsoka's Smaller state she will be coming cause there is no point in this story if she doesn't I know that children of that age shouldn't be in a war but what's the point of this story then!!!

Anyway in the Onderon episodes of the clone wars instead of Ahsoka being there her position in the story will be replaced by the 501st just the ones I written about tho.

And there will be two more chapters of 501st stuff after the onderon chapter which is the next chapter. I've had a writers block it took me ages to come up with the onderon thing so any comments on some adventures u want me to do comment an episode of the clone wars and I can thread her into it but it's better to make ur own ideas.

Just know your comments make my day!

And if you did make it to the end of this A/N make sure to comment an idea cause I like to see creativity!

That is it for now!

Chloe.