2022!!

Ima make this a little different.
TW:  medication

 It had been about 8 or 7 months since Ahsoka turned little.

Anakin POV
I am standing on the balcony area of Padme's Apartment, it's late really late. I keep getting visions of Ahsoka in trouble she is in a cage like an animal, its awful.  I really don't like sharing my visions cause everyone become distant with me. "What's wrong honey?" Padme said giving me a hug.

"What if Ahsoka never comes back to her normal self." I said upset tears building up in my eyes.

"She will darling, and it will be like old times." Padme said rubbing my forearm. 

"It will be just the same almost as if nothing has happened. You two will be running into danger jumping off walls and counting how many droids you got" She said giggling at the memories. The old times did make me smile, when Ahsoka was this competitive padawan constantly jumping into danger. Then reality hit. 

"But what if she doesn't, and she is stuck like that forever, and it will take years before I see her how she was." I said, the tears welling up even more. 

"Then we will have to deal with that." Padme said "Together."

"But, know something else is troubling you, so let's talk about it." Padme said giving a smile.

"Visions, bad ones." wiping the smile off her face. " Its Ahsoka, she is locked up...like an animal, calling for help saying how I failed her. 

"Maybe you should talk to Master Yoda about these visions." Padme said " And get some rest, the both of us."

Rex POV
Every 2 months there is a barracks clean out. Where all rubbish and various other things are thrown away. I've been through all the other quarters in the barracks, now I'm at the one I do not like to even enter.

The door opens, and the smell alone is beyond disgusting. They were all mid way through a pillow fight fake feathers going everywhere, they were all sticking to the wall from some transparent, brown stuff which I can only guess is coke. A collection of rotting Halloween pumpkins, that's the smell. Food all over the ground. Helmets in a stack next to the rotting pumpkins. To top it all off one off Ahsoka was there lying asleep in a pile of popcorn. I don't know how this child sleeps during this.

I blow a whistle and everyone stops.
"RIGHT! I want this barracks cleaned before I come back and I will be back in a couple of hours if this is not clean I will unleash the republic's version of hell upon you all!"

"And this so called version of hell, what we have to clean the showers for a week." Fives joked.

"No, if this barracks isn't clean I will make you clean the mess hall the day after New Years, and clean up every bit of dirt and if it's not clean I'll make you clean the halls as well. So, get to work!"

"Sir yes sir." They all said. I walking in and woke up Ahsoka and she grabbed onto my leg. I just rolled my eyes and left.

"Ok Ahsoka would you like to come help me?" I asked she nodded her head excited. "Well you have to let go of my leg then."

She nodded and walked beside me, barely.

I knocked on the next barracks. It was a surprise to say the least. I walked in to only see Dogma sitting in a luxurious armchair in a robe  next to a picture of a fire place. All the sheets on the beds were dyed red. The lights were dimmed and Jazz music was playing. Not this again I thought he was passed this.

"Why hello there Rex come take a seat." He said standing up to greet me putting up his hand.

"It's captain to you." I replied pushing down his hand.
"Oh" he said.
"I thought you passed this...this whole persona thing it's a tad bit weird."