A/N

Hi guys it's Chloe!
I have a few thing to talk about!

Also I love the art on the top of this chapter credits to the artist!

1. If you noticed I have put my last name on my book covers.
(If you haven't seen it yet my last name is Hill)

2. I really like this book but there is still about 2-3 chapters of adventures I still want to do so pls pls pls request! I have had a massive writer's block! You can request a adventure of your own they could go on or a episodes of the clone wars  I could put her into but just not like ones like Mortis or the last episodes of the clone wars.

3. I'm thinking of doing a New book after I finish this one or the Luxsoka one it will be about clones so all the 501st it will probably be reader insert nothing you know 'inappropriate' and it will be only a female reader insert!

When I mean inappropriate I mean like something everyone of all ages can read and if I or you guys want to you and any clone could be in a relationship! I don't know 🤷‍♀️

4. Almost done!
I'm also thinking of writing a very short story consisting on 6-7 chapters of a Star Wars and Harry Potter crossover it will be a collaboration between me and scarlett_phillipson she is helping me with the surroundings of hogwarts!

Anyway that is it!
But I do recommend if you are a Harry Potter fan fiction fan from when Sirius Black and friends are in school one of my good friends scarlett_phillipson has done a amazing book about the Black sisters and their time at Hogwarts so go check it out!

Anyway that is it!

Here is a meme!

Byeeee!

And pls help for suggestions with this book you can also reply to a post I put on my conversation page.