The Trip to Corusant

Obiwan POV
They Arrive in the hangar I wait for the doors to open when I see Rex, I look through all the clones and didn't see Ahsoka..

"Where is Ahsoka?" I said

"We are sorry to inf-" Rex started

" that Ahsoka it fine and she isn't- I mean she is here and just not with us at the moment" Jesse said with a promising grin.

"Fine, when she comes we will talk about her report."

I sense a force signature radiating off the one they call fives but it's very weak almost of a youngling, my head is messing with me.

Rex POV
We walk onto the bridge as I see Jesse stay behind at the door with a video camera.

"So where is Ahsoka?"

"Actually we were going to tell you down at the hanger...." I said gesturing Fives to come with the backpack holding the straps in his hands.

"Yes...". Obiwan said.

"Ahs- I mean Commander Tano was hit by a blast which turned her into her younger self!"

He just stood there with no expression.

"One of Anakin's pranks where is Ahsoka actually? Tell the truth and how much is he paying you to say that? Anakin needs help with managing his account don't worry I'm on it," Obiwan said as he turned around watching the stars wizz by.

Me Fives stare at each other blankly

"Umm...General!" I said

As he takes the fabric shielding Ahsoka  to reveal a youngling Fives gives the back pack to me as he holds Ahsoka and puts her on the ground.

Obiwan just stared at us and back at Ahsoka and stared at us, then the whole ship went quiet as all the clones controlling the ship were just staring the same as Obiwan.

Then Obiwan just picked her up and looked at her.

"Oh no..." Ahsoka said then she just threw up all over the floor and in Obiwan's shoes. All the clones on the ship stayed quiet and just tried so hard to keep straight face. Then Jesse broke the silence with.

"Yes! General Skywalker is gonna love this, ima ask him for double!" As he walked out staring at the camera

"I recommend taking her to the med bay!" said Obiwan.

"Yes Sir!" I said

We walked off the bridge with many clones giving us a strange look or a wave to Ahsoka.
After a while started she complaining so we put her down and she started walk she kept falling over. Me and Fives stared at each other and rolled our eyes both thinking she can't really walk. We both bend down and hold her little hand as we crouch and walk holding her up so she didn't fall when we saw Jesse come around the corner we hear him burst out laughing and got his video camera of us walking down holding her hand we had straight faces but couldn't help but laugh.

We got to the Medbay where Kix was fixing up a shiny when he looked at Ahsoka strangely then just had a laugh to himself and walked out.

"Hey guys! Hey...ummm... Commander?" Kix said " what should we call her?"

"I don't know?" I said

"How about Small Commander!" Jesse said

"Yes that's what we are calling her!" Hardcase said walking in with a biscuit.

"Oh hey guys!" Echo said with Tup as they walked in.

"How's the Commander?" Tup asked.

" It's Small Commander!" Jesse said.