Gone With a Trace

This is a Request from Spasticon1 I might do the Bad Batch idea but, don't come at me, I don't really know anything about them!! 😅 if someone could explain anything about them that would be appreciated. Luke, Leia and Ahsoka are all like three years old.
Anyway let's gooooo

Padme POV
Ani and his men have gone on a mission to hunt down Dooku. So I have taken the responsibility to look after Ahsoka for the weekend.

I wave goodbye to Ani with Ahsoka when I went back inside my apartment. Ahsoka was playing with the Twins. Playing catch with the force it's good cause nothing really gets broken.

I sometimes wonder if they didn't catch Palpatine. Not much I guess not like all the clones would go crazy and start killing people. That would be insane!

I have to go work at the Senate building and I forgot to get a babysitter . So I go downstairs to the ground floor and knock on a door where sisters Rafa and Trace live. They have a small apartment on the bottom floor as Trace helps maintain the building and her sister works at their repairs shop and when they get stuff that needs to be repaired. Trace on the weekends, her day off, comes and fulfils the repairs for people .  They are good friends of mine as I needed to fix my speeder so a friend recommended them and they told me about the death of their parents so I offered to help them. I helped them get job at the senate building and get their repairs shop in line.

I knock on the Door and they answer it quickly.

"Hi Padme come in!" Trace said to me.

" Is your sister not in?" I said.

"Yeah she just got held up at the shop, So how can I help you?"

"Oh I need to quickly go to Senate building and I have the Twins and their friend upstairs and I can't get anyone to watch them on short notice."

"Don't worry I got you I'll watch them until you come back."

" You are a life saver, help yourself to anything in the fridge I might just be a few hours , if you need me you can call me " I said .

"Ok Padme, I hope everything goes alright at the Senate."

"Thank you, I gotta dash but they are upstairs"

"Good bye." She said waving at me as I walked out the senate apartments.

Trace POV
I start to head upstairs and unlock the door with the spare key I have for Padme's apartment I watch the twins a lot for her so she just gave me a spare key.

I walk into the Apartment to see the twins playing on their tablet. As soon as they see me they run and grab my legs.

"Trace! We haven't seen you in sooo long!" They both said.

"I have seen you guys in sooo long!" I said. Their friend was a little shy but she came around from the corner when Luke grabbed her arm bringing her around.

"And who are you?" I said very confused about what she was. She wasn't a Twi lek I haven't seen many people like her and I have seen all sorts of people.

"I'm Ahsoka Tano." She said.

"It's nice to meet you Ahsoka"

" Hey look what I can do!" Luke said closing his eyes and floating a pencil up.

"That's impressive!"

"That's nothing look at this!" Leia said closing her eyes and floating a stack of books up.

"That is amazing!"

"Soka are you going to try?" Luke asked her.

"Ok." She said I didn't see anything float till I saw the ceiling coming closer to me.

" This is so cool!" I said.

She started to move me towards the couch then drop me onto it.

"That's awesome!" I said. " Now I'm going to get something to eat you guys go have fun."

Luke POV
It is so fun having Ahsoka round it's boring always playing with goody two shoes Leia we run into the spare bedroom and decide to float each other.

"Ok Ahsoka floats me, Leia floats Ahsoka and I float Leia" I said.

"Ok" Leia said.

We all stand in the bed and reach out hands out and we start to float and we go round in a circle until we all start to lose focus.

"How about we make a competition out of it so who ever can float themselves for the longest wins"  I said.

"Luke I'm not too sure using the force like that is hard." Leia said.

"Scaredy-cat!" I said.

"I'm not a Scaredy-cat!"

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"Fine we will play your stupid game!"

We all start to float ourselves Leia gets out first. It's just me and Ahsoka I start to think about other things and I fall. We keep playing this until there is a knock at the door.

"Trace why are you here I was looking all over for you!" Rafa said.

"Padme asked me to watch the twins and their friend!" Trace said.

Me and Leia run to see Rafa saying hi.

"Hi you two little adventurers what have you been up to today?" She asked.

"We have had our friend Ahsoka round today"

"Really can I meet her?" She said. Leia went round and took Ahsoka to meet Rafa.

"Hello" Ahsoka said.

And Hour passes when Mommy comes home.

Padme POV
"Mommy Mommy." Luke said hugging me.

"Oh Luke quiet down." I said. " thank you for watching them for me girls."

"Anytime Padme" they said leaving.

They all played together for ages til it was 8 I put Like and Leia to bed and Ahsoka in the spare room to go to sleep.

I sit on the couch reading todays news when i get a message from Ani.

Failed to catch Dooku, also crashed the ship everyone is ok , coming back tomorrow though can't wait to see you!

Ani-

He always crashes the ship. 

Thank you again to @Spasticon1for the suggestion.

I am still accepting any requests for chapters!