Halloween!

(Couldn't find artist)

Sorry for no recent updates I have to go to the doctors more frequently now.

Anyways Let's go!

Rex POV

"I love Halloween!" Fives said opening a box a candy.

"Fives it's the only the 1st October." Jesse said.

"I know." Fives said. Stuffing candy in his mouth.

"Halloween is the best" Echo said putting decorations around the posts of the bed. Getting the spider web stuff with spiders and pumpkin fairy lights all over his bed.

"Can you like not!" Kix said practically shouting. " your getting your stupid spider stuff all over my stuff."

"Jeez dude what's your problem?" Fives said.

"I just hate- ugh!" Kix said storming out if the barracks.

"Woah, what's up with him?" Cody said walking in with Wolffe.

"Wait you guys don't know?" Jesse said.

"Don't know what?" I asked.

"Kix hates Halloween, ever since we were like 10 he hated it maybe cause of that story..." Jesse said.

"What story?" Wolffe asked.

"Fives, Echo you guys might remember it, the story was...

(Queue swirly effect)

That a clone was injured in the battle field and had to come to Kamino. They said that he hit his head too hard and started seeing things. He had doctors look after him but nothing could cure his insanity. On 30th of October he disappeared. The next day he reappeared, as a zombie seaweed all over him and his hat was wet and scraggly and Extremely tall (He looks like bootstrap bill from Pirates of the Caribbean). Legend says that every night on Halloween he finds you and throws you into the dark depths of the sea.

(Exit swirly effect)

"Oh yeah I remember that story it always gave me the creeps." Echo said.

"Remember Cut up used to get so scared a kid if that story that every Halloween he would hide under his bed sheets." Fives said.

"That story is completely made up I remember the Clone who stood in the mess and told everybody." I said looking over to Tup absolutely mortified of what he heard.

"Tup you good bro?" Jesse said.

"I'm going to go and get a glass of water." Tup said stumbling out of the barracks.

Fast Forward to 30th of October...
In the mess hall...
Fives POV

"So what's everyone going as for Halloween tomorrow?" I asked.

"Genonocian." (I can't spell it) Rex said.

"I'm going  as the green bean himself Master Yoda." Hardcase said.

"I'm going as Senator Amidala, she is lending me one of her wigs and everything." Tup said.

"I'm going as a Wookie" Cody said.

"I'm going as a dinosaur." Wolffe said.

"I'm going as General Greivous." Kix said smiling.

"Wow you have perked up about Halloween." Jesse said.

"The past couple Of days I have come to realise that the story is probably not true and if it was I'm not even on Kamino"