The Big Barbecue Trap

Let's jump right in! This is kinda based off a Victorious episode it's one of my favourites.

Anakin POV

"Happy Barbecue Day!" I yelled into the barracks at 5:00 am shinies putting pillows over their ears older clones just groaning.

"Barbecue day isn't a thing." Echo said half asleep.

"What is even Barbecue day?" Tup asked sitting up on his bed rubbing his eyes.

"You don't know what barbecue day is?" Jesse said.

"Barbecue day is the anniversary of the greatest barbecue we had 2 years ago, It was glorious." Fives said daydreaming about it.

"C'mon i know y'all are on leave we are going to Naboo!" I said. Everyone getting up tired we get on the ship all in vacation gear and headed for Naboo. And get to Padme's lake home.

"We are here boys!" I shouted turning off the engine. Leaving the ship with Tup and Hardcase who were helping in the cockpit. I locked the ship so no weirdos go and steal it.

Rex POV
I fell asleep for the whole thing 5:00am is too early for anyone. I look around everyone else is asleep. I get everyone up.

"Are we there yet?" Jesse asked.

"Yeah we are here." I said.

"WHOOOOO!!! It's party time" Fives shouted with his flamingo pool floaty and various other floats.

"Yeah I can't wait to get into the water it's boiling in here." Kix said pressing the button to open the door. It just put a big Red Cross over the door pad.

"What's wrong Kix?" Echo asked.

"The door it won't open." He said.

"Just try again." Echo said.

"I.. Think.. we are stuck." Kix said falling to the ground hugging his knees rocking back and forth.

"I think we broke Kix." Fives said poking him Kix giving no response.

"Don't worry cause remember General Skywalker, Tup and Hardcase are out there once they realise we are not at the party they will come looking for us." I said everyone calming down.

Anakin POV
I breathe in the fresh cooling air of Naboo saying hello to Padme, the twins practically dragging me in the water.

I played all sorts of games with them like Marco Polo, Tag and Run away from the monster.

I look around and Tup and Hardcase are gone must of gone back to the ship or something. Where is everybody else? Probably still sleeping.

Tup POV
We go for a walk cause I can't swim the truth is that I swear I saw a sea monster he had tentacles so I am never swimming.

So we just take a walk along the side of the lake.

" I'm going for a swim" he said diving in the water.

I sit on the beach relaxing making a sandcastle.

When I see some people- scratch that I see some really cute girls. Hardcase is just floating on his back in the water.

"Hardcase!" I whisper-shouted

"What?" He asked.

"Cute girls." I said Hardcase getting out of the water as fast as he can.

He took his shirt putting it on like a jacket not buttoning it up. I just facepalmed and went with it.

We just walked along the beach.