The Rain Day

Hi guys this is set on the Hidden Enemy episode of the clone wars but it is after the war. One half swear word!

We all wake up from our horrible night at 79s I see Ahsoka sleeping when she was older she was never this calm and peaceful, she was running everywhere going head first into situations.

We were still on leave and for another 3 days we were planning to go out and about but today is a very rare day.
It's a Rain Day.

Rain day is a day where is rains but it never really rains on Corusant. I have only been on Corusant once or twice maybe when I was a shiny. Rain day also can be very dangerous most the time it creates mist so people on coruscant can see where they are going.

We all decide to stay home and play games.

Echo and Tup played chess.

Hardcase was knitting he was into it.

Fives and Jesse arm wrestled. Jesse Won.

"I wanna play out on the rain!" Fives and Jesse complained.

"Fine but your raincoats are in the closet." I said.

Fives POV
Me and Jesse and Echo put our raincoats on and walk to the door when someone pulled on my coat.

"Can I come?" The small Commander said.

"Sure!" I said picking her up and taking her outside.

She stomped in all the puddles get herself completely wet and me and Jesse kept splashing  like we were in a pool.

It started raining really hard and cold.

"Fives don't you think she is going to get cold we're were designed to withstand any sort of weather but she is a Togruta she doesn't do well with cold!" Echo said.

"Oh it will be fine!" I said.

"Dude she has no coat on she must be freezing!" Jesse said.

"Oh...."

"We have to take her inside before she gets sick!" Echo said.

"Ok let's go inside!" I said.

We went inside when we heard the worst thing we could of heard.

"Achooo!" We all heard.

Rex POV
Jesse, Fives and Echo all walk in with a dripping wet Ahsoka then she sneezed with snot coming out her nose at a rapid speed.

"Oh Fuc-" Tup started.

"Someone call the General!" Hardcase said.

General Skywalker here.

"Umm sir we have a problem Ahsoka is really sick the idiot of the 501st let her outside with no coat on and now she is sick."

I'm Coming

This is really annoying only once Ahsoka was sick on a mission and it was hell.
She was always really cold or really hot. She kept complaining about being lonely so no one in the 501st liked those two days.

I hear a knock at the door and we open it to see General Skywalker at the the door with a bag.

"Hello Boys where is Ahsoka?" He said.

"She is on the kitchen couch with Kix" Hardcase said. A while back there was a competition where whoever can eat a cherry pie the fastest wins 6 couches long story short Hardcase won. With his prize he decided we wanted a sofa in every room , including the bathroom, so if someone comes home drunk from 79s when they start to get ready for bed if they fall asleep mid way there is always somewhere to have a good night sleep.  It's genius and stupid at the same time.

Anakin POV
I walk into the kitchen to see Ahsoka on the couch sniffling. I take the glove off my non-robotic hand and feel her head it's really hot.

"Kix update me," I said.

"Well she has a temperature of 90, I have tried to get her warm but she is still shivering, and she won't eat or drink that's all I know. With her lack of speech I can't really know what she feels internally. All of it put together I think she just has a fever" Kix said.

"Ok I have these fluffy pyjamas and a hot water bottle so you can fill that up, but I have to go to a council meeting if you need help call Padme."

Rex POV
Ahsoka gets into her fluffy Pyjamas and has a hot water bottle. Hardcase finished his knitting and he made little socks for her she just played with a data pad.

We were all relaxing when we heard a knock at the door.

"Hello Guys!" Cody said.

"Vod why are you here?" I said.

"Oh you see the 212th have gone out to explore cause most of them have never seen rain before but I have and I know it is boring so I came here cause something boring never happens here."

"Yeah I'm really bored!" Tup said.

"I'm so bored I might read on of Echo's books!"  Fives said.

"We should paint our armor," Jesse said.

"Didn't you guys just paint it last week?" Cody said.

"Well Anakin and Ahsoka Pranked us by painting them pink"

"ok then let's do that." Cody said.

We were painting when Echo has an idea.

"Wait guys I have a idea! When Ahsoka turns back to her real self we want to remember her like this so how about she leaves something here for us." Echo said.

"Like what?" Jesse said.

"Like a Handprint so we could paint our shoulder pad blue and let her place a white handprint on it so it stands out" Echo said.

"That's a great idea!" Hardcase said.

We all paint our left shoulder pad blue. As it drys we say goodbye to Cody. We wait until Ahsoka wakes up and we take her into the large storage room we have.

(Like a large garage)

She dips her hand in the while paint and paces it on our shoulder pads we let it dry and it is adorable. It's dinner time so we all get take out.
Ahsoka gets some medicine and goes to sleep we all just stay up snacking and watching horror movies till Dawn.

For anyone confused.

•the war over ( kinda it is fair now as you don't have Palpatine telling the separatists Republic information)
• Dooku is alive Palpatine dead
• Many outposts of the Separatists are still operational not knowing what is going on so they just keep running. Like in the Mandolorian the empire fell but there still was some empire bases still operational.
•Dooku is going to be the New Sith Lord he never cast out Ventress so she is his apprentice.