Chapter 16:A child roasting nightmares

Ayano wasn't going today to the manga club. In exchange she was going to the occult club. She and all the other members were called by Oka, saying something happened with Kumagawa.

She was wondering in her mind, what kind of crazy shit will she be exposed to today. Not that she didn't know she will be exposed to that today. That guy was as an absolute curse. He will bring misfortune and she was pretty sure he wouldn't leave her alone even after death.

When she entered the room where everyone was. But in Kumagawa place's was a child.

The members of the manga club were staring confused at him

The members of the manga club were staring confused at him. Nemesis decided to ask the question.

Nemesis:Who is this overly cute child and where's Kumagawa?

Oka:W-well you see...this is Kumagawa.

Shiromi:Can you repeat that please?

Kumagawa:[Oka-chan requested me to jelp her with a ritual. Some liquids, who neither of us know what are those, were spiled. They provoked smoke and in the next moment I'm deaged.]

Ayano:Needs to be some miraculous ritual. It turned Satan in an imp.

Kumagawa:[Oya, do you think because I'm a child now I'm harmless?]

Ayano:You? Harmless? Never.

Kumagawa:[I'm pleased we estabilished that.]

Ayano:I still need to ask. Why do you have white hair.

Kumagawa:[We could all agree I'm not a very mentally stable person. This come with consequences. Marie Anntoinett syndrome, to be exact.]

Ayano:I see.

Shiromi:Still, why did you call us?

Kumagawa:[As I'm a child now I need someone to take care of me until I'm gonna be back at my normal self.]

Shiromi:My home, it's not exactly an welcoming place.

Nemesis:I'm kinda bussy with assasinations.

Ayano:Fine, I'll do it. My parents are overseas anyway.

Kumagawa:[Great.]

And that brought Kumagawa at Ayano's house. He wasn't disturbed in the least with the shrine made for her senpai. Probably because he is used with much more terrible things.

Ayano is not surprised. She already knew he is much more messed up than her. She at least kill her victims quickly. While Kumagawa appears to have a thing for mutilating his victims.

They have took dinner and went to sleep. Ayano noted that child Kumagawa was a very good cuddle partner.

As soon as they fell asleep they found themselfs in a boiler room. From the shadows ruled out Freddy Krueger.

 From the shadows ruled out Freddy Krueger

Freddy:You shouldn't play around kids. You'll be hurt!

Kumagawa:[Oh look Ayano-chan! It's a cranky old lady.]

Ayano needed to put a hand at her mount to keep herself from busting in laughter. As every possible dangerous situation they were in, Kumagawa was making it a complete joke.

Freddy:I'm not an old lady!

Kumagawa:[Eh, but what's with the rids?]

Freddy:They're fucking burn scars. Wait. Why can't I fell any fear from you?

Kumagawa:[Oww~, look at him! He thinks I can feel fear. Isn't that cute?]

Ayano:Adorable.

Freddy:Whatever! I just need to look deeper. No one can escape the god of the dream world!

And deeper in Kumagawa's mind he looked. After that he fell on his butt on the floor. Kumagawa took a step closer and he crawled back.

Freddy:Don't. Don't! Stay away from me!

Kumagawa:[What's the matter. It's the god of the dream world scared of a little human?]

Freddy:Maybe I can't take you. But I still can take her!

He lunged at Ayano with claw. But before he could reach he her Kumagawa sqeezed his hand, breaking it. The next moment cracks began to be made in his world. All acompanied by Kumagawa's maniacal smile.

Kumagawa:[There is no chance. Your world will be destroyed and you will die.]

Freddy:Why!?

Kumagawa:[You tried to touch my things.]