Chapter 2:Pick the side, pick the kill

Ayano Aishi was in a bad mood. Why was she in a bad mood? Well, she just met her love. But, a girl who isn't even worth mentioning was gonna confess to him. That was one side.

She needs to choose what to do. Can she really kill someone? Has she in her to become a murderer? Maybe she didn't have many emotions, but could she do it?

Then, there was her biggest problem. The strange creature known as Kumagawa Misogi. She requested Info-chan to give his informations for panty shots. But the problem is she didn't find anything. Not on media, not an other students.

The guy was appearing and dissapearing. This fact was stated by other students as well. The guy was practicaly the ghost of the school.

She actually wouldn't be surprised if he was an actual. She tried to threaten him with a knife and he took it and stabbed his head. He stabbed his own fucking head. There was the fact he looked like he had a sick pleasure in watching he mental torment, as well.

But now, was the day of the clubs. The day where she could enter any club she desired, without that smiling demon after her.

Kumagawa:[Hey, Ayano-chan! I'm happy we start the manga club together today.]

Or not. But, she was confused. She didn't remeber entering any manga club. She knew she was gonna regret doing this, but she asked anyway.

Ayano:When did I decide to be part of the manga club? When did this school have a manga club, anyway?

Kumagawa:[From today. I created it. I'm the president and you'll be mu vice-prez.]

Ayano:Oh, joy.

Kumagawa:[Such high spirit. Well, you're not really much like my former vice-prez. Though, no one can really stand at her standards.]

Ayano:Former vice-prez? What were you the president of before?

Kumagawa:[The student council.]

Ayano:How were you even elected?

Kumagawa:[I'm not sure. Mostly out pf fear, probably.]

Ayano:You're the worst. But, how did you get the club ready so fast.

Kumagawa:[Why, the president of this school obviously. She took care of things immediatly. She wanted me out of her sight as fast as possible. I have a dificult relationship with her, as I do with most people.]

Ayano:You don't say.

Kumagawa:[But, that's the big day, isn't it. Will you have your love taken away from you, or will you turn that girl into a corpse. I'll have row seasts at the spectacle.]

Of course he would. He was someone who would enjoy that. The day went by, and it was time to take a decision.

The girl was on her way of conffesing. She was gonna take senpai away. She was gonna take her love away. She've seen ref in her eyes. She took the pocket knife and stabbed the unimportant girl. She would have her senpai.

Kumagawa:[Yay, yay! Ayano-chan, you did it!]

He really was in the first seat. He was q monster, but she wasn't any better either. Plus, ge will help her. Maybe, just maybe, he wasn't so bad after all.