Chapter 14:Assasin on board

Nemesis was an very proficient assasin. That said, she was perplexed how a higschool boy with no training could knock her out so easily. He wasn't even in a phisical centered club.

She was also alerted when she woke up being chained by a chair. With the trio of the manga club right in front of her.

Kumagawa:[Alright then, let's begin the interogation.]

Nemesis:I have nothing to say to you.

Kumagawa:[Oh, don't worry. I habe ways to make you talk.]

Nemesis:Please. You don't have anything to threaten me with.

Kumagawa:[Oh, I beg to differ. I bet you're hungry.]

He took out an specific food. Nemesis shot her head up in fear. Ayano widened her eyes. Shiromi's smile froze.

The food he brought couldn't be called food. It was an antichrist of the food from everywhere. It was pineaple pizza.

Nemesis:Get that abomination away from me!

Ayano:I know she tried to kill me. But you're going too far this time.

Shiromi:Let's not do something we might regret.

Kumagawa:[I would begin to talk if I where you. I'm not afraid to use it.]

Nemesis:Wait! Wait! I'm an assasin hired by Megami to kill that girl because of some yandere curse who's on her family! I'll tell you anything you want to know! Just don't make me wat that monstrosity!

Kumagawa:[Good. Now, how old are you?]

Nemesis:17.

Kumagawa:[Are you enrolled in this school?]

Nemesis:Yes.

Kumagawa:[What's better, seinen or shounen.]

Nemesis:Shounen.

Kumagawa:[Are you sane?]

Nemesis:Not really.

Kumagawa:[Good it's decided than.]

He let Nemesis go from the chains. Also, he burned the hell's creation who is considered pizza for unknown reasons to him.

Kumagawa:[Welcome to the manga club.]

Ayano:You sadistic madman. Don't you think the poor girl suffered enough.

Nemesis looked at the sky. A solem look on her face, asking the great question.

Nemesis:God, what did I do so wrong.