Chapter 12:Vacantion gone bloody

Kumagawa bursted in the room with a excited smile. Ayano feared for what will come next.

Kumagawa:[We're going at a beach!]

Oh, so it wasn't the end of the world yet. That's good, if je would cause it sje wish to st least get senpai to notice her before.

Shiromi:Wow, but isn't it expensive?

Kumagawa:[Usually. But we get to go free.]

Shiromi:That sounds fishy. We three are horrible people. Who would give something free to us?

Kumagawa:[You're right. But that's the fun.]

Shiromi:If you say so. You're the president.

Kumagawa:[Oh, we should invite Oka-chan too.]

Ayano:Wouldn't she die?

Kumagawa:[Hah, believing undead creatures really turn to ash in the sunlight. You're so silly Ayano-chan.]

As suspicious as it was, they decided to go and take Oka with them. All things went good so far. Kumagawa went on a walk with a boat.

The girls went to take some drinks fir themselfs. On the way there they heard two mans talking. They decided to eaversdrop.

Man 1:So what are we gonna do with this Kuma-whatever dude?

Man 2:Now he's on a boat. It's the perfect oportunity to eliminate him.

They walked away after that. When they were at enough distance from them, Shiromi was the first to speak.

Shiromi:Like hell they're gonna kill my future husband!

Oka:W-what?

Ayano:I have several questions.

They ran at the docs. From there they saw Kumagawa's boat being hit by a rocket and blown up.

Shiromi:I should be worried. But something tells me that didn't even scratch him.

Oka:B-but how could that be possible.

Shiromi:He's Kumagawa Misogi.

True to her words, Kumagawa emerged at the surface without a scratch on him. A group of armed mans, one armed woman with a camera and another woman who looked to be the boss.

Boss:Welcome Kumagawa Misogi. I see you survived.

Kumagawa:[You look familiar. Ah, you're that doctor's sister. That's kinda funny.]

Boss:Huh?

Kumagawa:[I mean,  now that he's dead you control tge medical research company. But those guys aren't bodyguards. I know mercenaryes when I see them.]

He went to the camera girl and took her camera. He positioned it to her.

Kumagawa:[Smile. Come on, smile.]

She did not. So at speed faster than eyesight he took her gun and directined it to her.

Kumagawa:[Smile.]

Afraid of her life, she smiled. He moved the camera in her face and took steps back with a relaxed expression.

Kumagawa:[See, I'm not so bad.]

Than he shoot her in the head. He than went to the boss and positioned the gun to her too.

Kumagawa:[Smile.]

Man 1:Stay back!

Boss:If you shoot me, these men will shoot you.

Kumagawa:[Oh, I'm sure of that. But the diferrence is you would actually die.]

Boss:What do you mean?

Kumagawa:Wow, you're a real idiot. When you think I had expectations.]

He stabbed the gun in her stomach and pressed the trigger for extra pain. She coughed blood violently.

Kumagawa:[What a slaty situation.]

Jets of water came from ocean came crashing in the boss and her mans. The jers we so strong that half of their bofies were gone.

Shiromi:I think we can actually make this a movie. The bloody bitch.