Chapter 25:It's great to see you again...Who is she?

Confused. Dumbfounded. Baboolzed. Asking herself what the hell she's doing with her life. Those are states Ayano knows very well from the moment she meet Kumagawa. However, she thunks this time he might have surpassed himself.

Kumagawa:[And so, the big was slaughtered without any use. The meat was no. The pig died without his death accomplishibg it's goal. However...]

Kumagawa stopped reciting his story and took a bottle together with a glass. After he filled the glass with the alcoholic drink he set it on the ground beside the pig they were now having in the clubroom.

Kumagawa:[That pig isn't you. Now, to be fair you're not something special. You look like any other pig out there. But hey, that's not bad. Life and death are in general meaningless. Having said that, your death can accomplish great things...Like ham sandwiches! Let's go out with style, wouldn't you want so?]

A cigarette was materialized in Kumagawa's hand, most likely something along the lines of marijuana at how his speech sounded. As the object entered the pig's mouth it's tip lighted with a high heat and Kumagawa helped the farm animal to smoke the piece of narcolictic substances.

Ayano began thinking about how it came to this. They were losing time in the clubroom as alwais when Kumagawa suddenly got a craving for ham sandwiches. He asked Ayano, but the yandere didn't have the mood and told him to go make hus own sandwiches and for her too with the freshest mest he could find.

When he talked about it she wanted some too. Hollow as she may be her body still needs substenance and she didn't get to eat her breakfast.

However, it seems she took her a little too litteral. That, or he's done so only to get a reaction out of her. If he wanted that, he succeded going by the twitch of her eyebrows when he returned with a whole damn living pig.

She felt the need to fire back at him and mentioned to him about the animal rights abd that's hiw they got in this particular unusual situation. Looking it over now...

Ayano:I should've just brought the damn sandwiches...

Kumagawa:[Do you think this is enough? I'd bring him some sows, but I don't want to get our clubroom too dirty.]

Ayano:...Yeah, I'd say he's buttered up far enough already. He's a pig, this us probably the most fun he got his entire life. Now finish it already! I'm hungry.

Kumagawa:[Well, if you say so...]

Kumagawa gripped the pig's head and ripped it apart from the animal's body with ease. Blood fell in a pool on the flooras the the headless body lifelessly crashed on the same spot limp.

Ayano:So much for condolance...

As the execution was completed both Shiromi and Nemesis entered the room. They stared at the scene in front of them in confusion, although Shiromi was a lot more expressive than the assasin beside her. Seeing their confusion Kumagawa decided to shed light upon them.

Kumagawa:[We're having ham sandwiches!]

Nemesis:Huh, cool...

Shiromi:Sorry we were late. I had some work to do with the council.

Nemesis:I still serve as a bodygyard for Saiko. Damn, can that girl go on forever.

Shiromi:Anyway, in that meeting I was reminded today is the joined school festival...We've got something, right?

Kumagawa:[Don't worry...]

Kumagawa walked to the corner of tge room and picked out a box. He opened the vessel for them to see various copies of a manga titled Medaka Box Volume One.

Kumagawa:[I'm prepared. Can't wait to get to my Arc.]

Kumagawa's manga was a great hit on the festival. There were a few interesed at first but after reading qnd talking around about it it sold like warm bread. Shiromi needed to go with some work from the comitee and Nemesis was left to sell the other few copies remained while Kumagawa and Ayano looked around.