Chapter 4:Hot party

Kumagawa did not lie about the party. That's what brought Ayano with him at a place with all the kids from school. Though, she had no idea what to do now?

Ayano:Um, what do people do at a party?

Kumagawa:[They mingle.]

Ayano:Oh, than I'll go mingling. Maybe I'll find senpai.

Kumagawa:[While you do that, I'll go to the kitchen. Maybe I'll found a good alcholic in this whole house.]

Ayano:Right.

She's not really surprised he came here just for tge drinks. In fact, she doesn't remember talking with someone other than her in the entire school. Now she wonders if a drunk Kumagawa it's more resonable than the usual Kumagawa.

While Kumagawa was heading to the kitchen a girl stoped him. It was one of the gals of the school Musume Roshaku.

 It was one of the gals of the school Musume Roshaku

Musume:Hey there, I didn't see you before.

Kumagawa:[My friends call me Misogi.]

Musume:Well hello there Misogi.

She put her hand on his shoulder. Her voice was sultry, trying to be seductive.

Kumagawa:[You are not my friend.]

He slapped her hand away, leaving her in quiet the pain. He had better things to do and that girl screamed at a girl you pay on the red district.

Kumagawa arrived at his destination. He was greatly disapointed to not find his objective.

Kumagawa:[Can't a guy find good drinks at a party anymore.]

His thoughts were intreruped by the martial artist bozo known as Budo Matsuda.

Budo:My father alwais said a good drink has a dude's name.

Kumagawa:[Wise words. Jack Daniels for an example.]

Boy:I'm pretty sure Smerma is a dude's name.

They were rudely intrerupted by a random boy. Kumagawa narrowed his eyes at him.