Chapter 8:White tiger's soulmate on a hot Christmas

Christmas has come. Many students were waiting for the school's formalities to end for them to go home and enjoy the festovities.

At the gym, were the formalities were taking place, the president of the student council Megami Saiko was ending her speech.

Megami:And with that I want all of you to have a merry Christmas.

She walked off the stage on the crowd. Students were watching her in admiration.

On the end of the room she has seen her council's tresurer Shiromi Torayoshi standing agains a wall.

Shiromi:Hey prez.

Megami:I see you're also here

S

hiromi:Yep. Isn't that the guy you told Kuroko to be aware of?

Megami put her attetion to the stage. True to her words, Kumagawa Misogi was standing on it.

Kumagawa:[Attention you side characters! Today, on Christmas, the queen of England!]

All of the students had a dumbstruck expression. Their jaws were hanging open when the queen of England really entered the gym and began to hold an speech.

Shiromi:He really brought the queen of England.

Megami:After so many years I still don't know what's going on in his head.

Shiromi:Kumagawa Misogi. What an interesting fellow.

Shiromi grow a knowing smirk. She observed the red string who had one head on her index finger and the other on Kumagawa's index finger.

Did you ever heard of the red string of fate? You know, the string who'll show you your soulmate. Well, it's real as you can see.

Kumagawa didn't observe it. He was too bussy being smug. Megami oberved it. At that, she made a statement.

Megami:We're all doomed.

Kumagawa and Ayano was walking down a street. Ayano was still processing the arival of the queen of England at their school on a whim of her class president.

All of a sudden Kumagawa's leg was grabbed by a chain. He was brought by the chain in the face of Ghost Rider.

 He was brought by the chain in the face of Ghost Rider

K

umagawa:[Well aren't you a hot shot.]

Ghost:You smell of darkness and distruction. You have so much blood on your hands. It's time for judgement!

Ghost hit Kumagawa's head hard. The minus didn't show any sign of pain, in fact his smile widened. Ghost tried to punch him again, but this time he catched it.

Kumagawa gave a punch of his own. It had enough power to shatter his skull, but the spirit of vengeance regenerated it. Then he made Kumagawa look into his eyes.

Ghost:Fell the pain of the ones you brought pain to.

That was the spirit's ultimate weapon. The peneance stare. By looking in his eyes the victim feels all the pain he ever inflicted in others, that ends up burning their soul.

Ar least that's how it should've been. The stare did affect Kumagawa. But he wasn't screaming in agonizing pain. He was laughting.

Kumagawa:[All the pain and dispair I did in a shot. This is pretty funny. Now then, it's time for my magic trick.]

Kumagawa brought the rider on his back. He had pinned him down and the spirit vanished.

Now Ghost Rider was no more. No, it's more like ge didn't exist from the begining.