Chapter 18:Screwed up attraction

Japaneses schools are known for having festivals with various atraction managed by students. Akademya it's not an exception to that.

As vice-president Kuroko needs to evaluate every attraction. Now she needs to evaluate the haunted house. And it's just so happens that it was managed by the manga club.

All the members were there with various constumes. Nemesis was wearing a farmer costume with a knife. Shiromi was wearing a tuxedo with a white bandana and sunglasses, she also had a tommy gun. Ayano was wering the uniform with a hokey mask and a chainsaw with blood on it. And Kumagawa was wearing his usual clothes.

Kuroko:...What's with those costumes?

Nemesis:We're managing a haunted house. Obviously we need costumes.

Kuroko:What are you supposed to be?

Nemesis:A farmer sick of the kids on his lawn.

Kuroko:That's messed up!

Nemesis:Meh.

Kuroko:Shiromi?

Shiromi:I'm the ghost of a gangster.

Kuroko:Combining two scary things doesn't make them scarrier! I guess you are a psychotic killer.

Ayano:You finnaly figured it out.

Kuroko:Good job with the fake blood, by the way.

Ayano:...Yeah, tottaly fake.

Kuroko:And why aren't you wearing any costume?

Ayano:I don't think he needs one. Kumagawa is terrifying enough by himself.

Kumagawa:[Sure, monsters and killers are scary. But what we should be really afraid of, it's our own selfs.]

Ayano:Deep.

Kuroko:That's in the same time the most impressive and stupid reason I ever heard! You can't scare people like that.

Kumagawa:[Yes, we can.]

Kuroko:How?

Kumagawa:[Allow us to demonstrate.]

Two students just happened to walk the haunted house. The first thing that greeted them was a wall being cut by Ayano with her chainsaw. That combined with her yandere eyes made them cower and ran away.

After that they encountered Shiromi who began to shoot her tommy gun. Turns out the gun was real and loaded.

Shiromi:Pay your debt!

They screamed and ran away further. A kinfe was set flying, almost decapitating one of them. When they turned to the location from where was throwed they saw Nemesis.

Nemesis:Damn kids!

They ran even further in fear. They crashed in something and fall on the floor. That something was Kumagawa.

Kumagawa:[Oya, it's not good to run like that in the knight.]

His faces was covered in shadows. The single features remaining was two white orbs boring in their souls and a big white smile.

Kumagawa:[You could end up as a prey for a monster.]

They screamed like little girls and passed out. Everyone came there. Kuroko had a shocked face.

Kuroko:You traumatized them!

Kumagawa:[Yes, we installed extreme fear in their minds. So we did our job.]

Kuroko:...Alright. You pass.