Chapter 1

The atmosphere was cold, foggy and snow was falling from the sky. In the cold map of Leo's Memory, the remaining 3 survivors were rushing around and decoding to open the gates and run back to the manor. The hunter, known as The Sculptor or more commonly Galatea, was patrolling the area, keeping her eye out for big movement and occasionally listening closely for a couple of seconds at a time. She already blasted the Painter back to the manor, now all was left was the Mechanic, The Mind's Eye and the Coordinater. There was 3 ciphers left to decode before the gates could be unlocked.

All of a sudden one of the ciphers popped. The hunter made her way over to the relatively close location, hoping to catch the survivor whilst they were running away, and to her luck she saw the mechanic hurriedly running away, in the direction of a small alley with lots of pallets. In the hunters favor, the mechanic was awfully weak, to the point where when she first came she could hardly lift a pallet. Trying to create distance between herself and the sculptor, the timid girl tried to throw down a pallet. Unfortunately, the hunter threw her tool fast and hard enough to terror shock the girl.

Two bells could be heard and the girl's pained scream.

"Sorry Tracy..." The hunter said under her breath as she made her way over to a rocket chair and held down Tracy as painlessly as she could.

In the corner of her eye, the sculptor saw something, more like someone. Moving herself over to where she heard the shuffle, all of a sudden a burst of pinky red smoke erupted in the hunters face. Martha's flare gun. The hunter also heard Tracy's whimpers as Martha untied the ropes around her and set her free.

Another ciper popped. 2 ciphers were left before the gate could be opened.

"Good thing Helena has been decoding" Martha said out loud. She took Tracy to a nearby corner where Galatea wouldn't see them and started bandaging up Tracy, so she could move and walk without stumbling at least. The doctor could take care of the other injurys back in the manor.

Not realising how long she spent healing Tracy, Martha heard yet another cipher pop. Now there was only one cipher left until the exit gate could be unlocked and everyone else could leave the cold, snowy map.

The mechanic looked around, making sure there was no sign of the hunter, before she made her way over to the barn, and worked on decoding the last cipher.

She heard Martha running and containing the hunter, she even heard the Galatea shriek after being stunned with a pallet once or twice. She even saw the hunter look in her direction once, before going back to chase Martha again since she had been hit once, so one more hit would shock her.

After what seemed like hours yet was only a couple of minutes the last cipher was heard, along with the blaring alarms of the gates.

Helena used the echo of her cane and made sure the hunter was far from her before unlocking the gate, "The exit gate is open!" she yelled.

After waiting a minute or two, Helena noticed Martha and Tracy running towards her. What she also noticed was her heartbeat, getting more intense and increasing as the other survivors neared.

"Get out of here!" yelled Martha, pushing out Tracy and Helena, before she herself also ran out of the gate.

The hunter cursed under her breath as she watched the 3 survivors she didn't get run away. One little bit closer and she could have incapacitated Martha and chaired her, making the match that just finished a tie instead.

The path to the manor was slippy from the snow. Currently it was late November, and the snow came early so it wasn't just Leo's Memory that was littered with snow, but the whole area surrounding the manor and the mysterious maps.

"That was quite a round..." Helena said after a bit of an awkward silence, "Both of you will need to go see Emily once we arrive at the manor, you both got hit by her at least once".

"Yeah, I hope Edgar is okay as well, It's a shame Galatea camped him, and in the cellar as well" Martha said with a sigh.

The silence continued on, the tension so sharp you could cut it with a pair of sciccors, the only sound to be heard being the tapping of Helena's cane.

"He's probably gonna be mad, and moody considering how he is after matches" Tracy said with a small laugh.

After 5 or more minutes of walking, the manor was already in sight.

A large building. It was tall with 3 floors excluding the attic. The bricks of the house were a dirty brown, with a rare bit of moss at sides. The roof was old and had to be fixed once last year, now the old tiles weren't visible anymore with an even layer coating the whole roof. There were at least 5 windows on each floor, 40 rooms in total. That including the survivors side only, the hunters side was the same, just not visible from the front.

Emma spent all day in the snow, clearing the path and taking in the crisp winter air. She was working with Naib before he went in due to how much snow started falling in the late afternoon, he didn't go back out again but Emma did, so there she was.

Catching sight of Martha, Helena and Tracy, Emma waved out to them "Hey! Why ya back so late?" she yelled.

"The snow?" Martha asked sarcastically, she was already shivering and yet she was only in the snow for up to an hour. Surprisingly Emma didn't seem cold and she didnt even have a thick coat on. Just a thin jacket.

Opening the door for Tracy and Helena, Martha saw nothing more than half the people in the manor waiting for them. She could see Magaretha, Victor, Naib and many other gathered in the dining room sat at the table.

"We're back!" Tracy yelled, "Sorry for how long it took us, it's so slippy out there-".

"Urgh, finally. Now we can serve dinner" Eli moaned "You guys were a whole hour and a half late".