Chapter 10

Eli and Aesop woke up as usual, together in bed and limbs entangled under the sheets. This time the window was closed, since Eli closed it right before they went to bed, so it was much warmer both in the room and under the sheets. Eli was already awake, but he was still tired so he just decided to just stay in bed and rest with Aesop. He often just layed on Aesop's chest since he was light as well so he wouldn't be uncomfy in any way.

Before long his lover woke up, "Morning.." He said as he sat up a bit.

Eli picked his head up from his partner's chest and sat up with him, "Morning to you to," he said with a soft, gentle smile.

"How long were you awake? I know you don't wake up that easy" Aesop teased Eli as his face went red.

"Wow, how did you know?" The seer asked sarcastically, "Nah, I was only awake for like 10 minutes but I didn't bother going back to bed" Eli admitted.

"It's okay, I don't mind" Aesop said.

"Let's hope Vera doesn't come in again" Eli laughed.

"She's never awake this early" Aesop joked, "She's either with Martha or just getting her beauty sleep,"

"True" Eli agreed, "She always wakes up as one of the last people"

________________________________________

Eli and Aesop were two of the first people down, excluding Emily obviously. There wasn't anything to really do, apart from wait for the rest of the manor residents to come downstairs.

Both Eli and Aesop were sat on one of the couches together, Emily was in the kitchen so she didn't see them. Aesop was sat on the far left side of the couch, while Eli was laying sideways with his head in Aesop's lap. It was 4:05 AM so and the whole room was really dark since the fireplace wasn't lit yet.

Surprisingly, Luca and Tracy came down soon, it was surprising since Tracy always slept in, and Luca didn't come down until 8 with Edgar. Both of them were covered in oil and dirt, by the time Emily saw them she was already scolding both Luca and Tracy.

"Reznik, Balsa! Could you make more of a mess?" The doctor yelled as she looked at the two from head to toe.

"Well sorry," The girl complained, "My robot was in literal pieces and I needed Luca to help"

"Goodness...You didn't have to pull an all-nighter" Emily said disappointed and pissed.

"And both of you shower, you stink of sweat and oil" The woman said as she left to the kitchen.

"Thanks a lot Emily," Tracy said as she left and headed to her room, splitting ways with Luca.

Before Luca headed upstairs, he went in the living room first, Edgar left one of his paint pallets there so it was best to retrieve then. With how dark the room was, the prisoner didn't see the the two people sitting together on the couch, so when he spoke up everyone was surprised in their own way.

"You guys are together then?"

Aesop turned around in a hurry and Eli sat up.

"When did you come in?" Eli asked as he just stared at Luca in shock.

"Wait, what do you mean by are we together?" Aesop asked anxiously.

"Oh...Edgar said he saw you guys together, sorry for making assumptions-" The prisoner apologised before someone cut him off.

"Yeah, we are..sudden isn't it" Eli cut off Luca before he could finish his apology.

"Really?" Luca was surprised, to say the least.

"Yeah, we are..." Aesop agreed, "Just..maybe don't tell anyone yet" he added with a gentle smile.

Luca left with Edgar's paint pallet in his hand and went back to his room to take a shower after the night of work he pulled of with Tracy.

"Sorry for telling him so suddenly Aesop.." Eli said once Luca was long gone.

"What do you mean?" Aesop asked.

"I could have-" The seer started, "no I should have asked you if you're okay with me telling him". Eli felt bad, he knew Aesop wasn't as confident as he was.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt Aesop take his hand.

"It's okay" Aesop smiled, though it was tricky to see under his mask.

"Can I..?" Eli asked as he took Aesop's other hand in his.

"Yeah" Aesop nodded.

Eli reached up to Aesops's face and gently pulled his mask down.

Aesop simultaneously pulled Eli's blindfold down to his neck.

"I love you..." Aesop pulled the smaller man onto his lap.

"I love you too..." Eli smiled as he put his arms around Aesop's neck, "But maybe we shouldn't do anything here" Eli teased Aesop as he pulled away from him.

"Okay then, let's go to my room" Aesop said innocently.

"Just don't be too loud."

Both of the boys turned their heads to see the person there, a usual face.

Vera stood leaning against the door frame, smirking.

"Vera, we were just-"

"Vera we weren't doing anything I promise-"

The pair came up with panicked responses and excuses.

"Don't worry," She laughed, "I won't say a word to anyone just go do it upstairs". The perfumer walked off, going back up the stairs and presumably back to her room or to go see Martha.

"Vera! It's not like that-" Aesop yelled as he saw her leaving.

"Can we..go to your room? I kinda don't want another person to see us" Eli laughed.

"Yeah, we probably should.." Aesop agreed as he got up, taking Eli's hand as he took him to the staircase.

_____________________________

On Aesop's bed, both the seer and embalmer sat. It was a bit awkward, seeing as what they were doing earlier was a bit...

Suddenly, the seer took both of his hands in his own."Can I...kiss you..again" his face was flushed and a silence doomed over the room.

"Of course you can" Aesop smiled as he pulled Eli towards him.

The two were perfect for eachother.