my apology-tw

dont read this. im coming back after a near year, and im still fucking miserable, and i just wanted to say, dont waste your time on this.

at the time of writing this, i was in a toxic relationship, i didnt recover then, and im doing even worse now. and you know what, this fanfic reflected exactly fucking that. this dynamic was awful. the hookup scene for example w naib and eli, it was written when my ex cheated on me, and i didnt know how to feel, because he was all i had, and so i endured it. and i gave this a happy ending, but, anyone could see that this ending is anything but happy.

i dont want anyone to feel bad for me, yet i dont want anybody to hate me either, as i apologise for my mistake. i will not be deleting this fanfiction, as i know many enjoyed the sweet moments between the characters. i dont ship characters anymore in idv, and i dont plan on writing any further extended fanfictions in the forseeable future.

you are allowed to have enjoyed this, and you are able to interpret this the way that you wish, but please know, that this was written from the mind of a fucked up 13 year old at the time, and im going to be flat out honest here, even if nobody sees that. i went through a short lived smoking addiction, pressured to send pics, sh addiction. and you know what? ive still not fucking recovered and its been nearly a damn year and im doing even fucking worse.

enough about my pathetic life. i used fanfiction as a coping method to escape reality, and im extremely sorry to those who have struggled to anything similiar.

goodnight everybody.