Chapter 3

I backed away

"You're a wolf" I said but in my mind I knew this couldn't be true. A twoleg that turned into a wolf? No.

" Yes, my white one, I am a wolf" he told me and started coming towards me. His amber eyes so much like my father's. Then I suddenly felt anger surge through me. It was out of no where. I stood straight, I lifted my tail high and bared my teeth at him I could feel my blue eyes shining but I don't know why. I growled at him. I watched as he looked at me and he glared back a challenge which I gladly accepted. I lunged at him and bite his right ear while racking my claws down his flank. I hear him yelp slightly and I smiled. I've never been in the fight before to be honest. I had watched it done from members of my pack. I practiced them every once in a while when my father wasn't looking. He looked at me with those amber eyes and shoved me to the ground. I tried to get up but he had enormous strength. He shoved me down again I laid there. Panting and thinking.   Then I gained some energy to jump up but I knew I shouldn't lung now.. He growled,  his black fur seemed to twinkle in the fun light. He lunged out of no where. I was on the ground,  with my stomach to him. I had to act now! I jumped up and shoved him off. I staggered a little them regained my balance. A sharp pain filled my paws and I nervously looked down. My claws where bleeding. Of all the times..  I thought silently and looked up just in time bto see him charging towards me. I turned and ran the other direction. My claws stung since they kept on clicking against the hard surface beneath my paws. I kept running but a dead end loomed over me.  A grey wall was in my way. I gulped and turned around to see his smart amber eyes shining. I growled and took a step forward. But then notice he was bleeding in his right flank and his ear too. Plus his claws where bleeding heavily like mine were.

"Had enough?" I growled glaring at him.  I tried hiding my tiredness and fear. He looked at me with renewed respect and he dipped his head. I could tell it pained him to do so. Like he still didn't believe I could put a decent enough fight.

" Yes, I have, my white one" he said and sat down and began licking his flank. I looked at him for a few seconds before trusting him not to try and kill me again. I sit down slowly and begin licking my claws making my tongue hurt.