Chapter 5- Mystic's fight

I shuffled under a table, as Midnight had called this...object above us. My blue eyes darted around tge abandoned building. The walls enclosed us. I felt constricted umder here. But the table covered our heads and had several opening on the sides. So, I felt like I could at least run out of somewhere if something did end up happening. I shuddered slightly at the damp, warm, unatural, heavy air around us. I turned to looked at Midnight, he had finished cleaning his claws, he was currently awkardly tilting his head, trying to nip off the rigid edges. He looked like an overgrown puppy trying to sharpen their short, stubby, claws. His bright eyes flicked up to me and he stopped mid bite. His mouth open slightly. But just so I could still see the pink of his tongue. I looked away quickly. No, not an over grown puppy. A fully grown wolf trying to sharpen it's class for battle. I shook my head. I wasn't thinking straight. I needed to tell him about the possible attack from my... no, not mine anymore. The Red peak pack.

"Are you going to stare at me all day, white one, or are you going to talk to me?" A sudden voice interrupted my thoughts. "I'm telling you they tried to help. Well... I mean they could've been gentler. But.." I heard Midnight sigh and the sound of fur shuffling made me think he had risen his head from his paws. I dared a glance back to the black wolf.

He had explained that they had ment good. But I still can't believe that the twolegs or humans or whatever they wanted to be called, would try to help me. They had riuned my so called life. Hmm... no they didn't I ruined it myself and although my father had a part of it. It wasn't the same. They had dragged me over here... My ears perked up suddenly and my eyes shot to his, an idea had come to me.

"Midnight, why did the humans capture me... then leave me? " I asked curiously. Turning towards him finding his amber eyes already on me. I tilted my head and stared right back before lowering my gaze, not my head ever so slightly.

"Well, that one's .. hard to explain but... Easy way is, your a human and a wolf." He said in a low voice like it was top secret or something. As if someone was listening in.

I blinked at him slowly and stared at him. In an instant, I was on my back, laughing. My breathing suddenly ragid from the sudden intakes of breaths. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"An-anything ... else?" I managed to gasp out between huffs. Realizing i probably looked like a fool, on my back and dying of laughter. I rolled back to my stomach and coughed awkwardly as I laid back down beside him. My face burning in embarrassment. I drew up some meager courage to peek at him. But there was no laughter or amusement in his eyes, all I saw in his eyes was a blank look, like he didn't care. They had a hard glint. I swallowed nervously. He was serious. I quickly quieted my breathing so he could speak.

"No, Mystic, it's true. You just saw me turn to human to wolf. We are real." He said solidly, but slowly like he was talking to a pup.

Now I was confused. I was born a wolf. I knew that. But the others wolves would look at me as a burden. Not the alpha's daughter. I sighed, musing deeply. Then my head quickly snapped up as I heard something. Midnight was already on his paws, growling. I got up too, I felt my neck hair standing up and-- no! Not now! I think helplessly. It must be a gene or something. But I could be brutal, like my father if I was pushed enough. I growled, going back to reality. Through the stone walls was a broken part, looked like an oval and peaces of stone looked like it was about to fall. There, standing in the entrance was the Full Blue Moon Pack. I let out a snarl, baring my teeth although Midnight gently nudged me saying something. But I didn't understand. My vision went red, and I lunged. All the wolves including the alpha that somehow looked handsome in my Wolfy way, took a step back almost hesitating. Not long after they seemed to realize I was one wolf, they lunged. I knew in my mind I couldn't take on the whole pack. By what? 7-1? Possibly, but my brutal mind was taking over slashing at any fur my claws and teeth could find. And out of my red-blurry vision I saw a streak of black coming towards me, then stopped suddenly. Then it was fighting at my side. Part of me wondered why Midnight was fighting with me against his own pack but- I ducked as a huge paw came crashing down my muzzle making me yelp. My own mind coming into focus. No red. Nothing. The blow had knocked me to the stone ground and I looked up to see the alpha, having a torn ear, and panting, looking down at me. His silver eyes locked on to my blue ones. I just now notice he is a white muscular wolf, with streaks of grey here and there. And black near his left eye. I stare into his silvery gaze. Like a huge full moon. I look away before anything happens. But it made it worse. I could see wolves bleeding. Some limping. There was Midnight, his flanks torn, and a new scar from his right eye to his nose. I did this, well except Midnight... But I tore the wolves. I was brutal like my father. I got up slowly, vaguely noticing any pain. Ignoring the protests of the Alpha and feel an ache all over my body. But most importantly I noticed I didn't have any vision on my right eye. I started to hyperventilate. I was blind in my right eye.