Mira Vs. Laxus

Laxus's P.O.V

I look her up and down. She's in her fighting stance.

Damn she looks hot.
Is it weird that I'm getting turned on by this?

"Get ready Mira! I won't be going easy on you." I smirk.
Electricity starts to surround me.

"...Satan Soul.."

A dark aura surrounds Mira, soon later revealing her in her demon form.

"Oh? I'm ready." She responds with a deep voice.
Damn she sounds so hot.
Mira's P.O.V

I need to find a way to distract the boys long enough for Kagura and Yukino to escape. We're not exactly sure on Lucy and Levy's condition, if they mated or escaped. Though I have a feeling that they might be alright, unfortunately.

I look towards the girls direction. Kagura nods her head, already knowing what I'm planning.

I mouth "now!"

Kagura grabs Yukino and runs towards the direction of the docks.

"Hey!" Rogue and Sting try to follow but I block them.

"I don't think so boys."

I see Laxus smirking.
Yukino's P.O.V

"Shouldn't we wait for everyone else?"

We've just made it to the docks. Kagura right now is trying to get a boat ready.

"I have a plan." Is all she says.

I wait for her to explain.

"Lucy and Levy are fine." She states.

"W-what?!"

She continues. "I don't know how to explain it but I feel something. When I think about them I just get a feeling that they're... safe. I think we're all connected to each other somehow."

"Hm, it could be because of the fact that we're all mates?" I say.

"Maybe, but we need to find Levy and Lucy. We can use the lacrimas that Fairy Tail's master gave us to try and locate or contact them. But we'll have to be quick!"

I put my hand on her shoulder. She looks up to me with a 'huh' face.
"Let me find Levy and Lucy. You go and try to help Mira." I say with a stern look.

"Bu-"

"No buts! I can do this!" I interrupt.

She sighs. "Alright, but if you run into any trouble, signal us. Alright?"

I smile. "Alright." We go our separate ways.
No One's P.O.V

Mira and the boys all stare at each other. It's silent. You can cut the tension with a knife.

"Grr. You're gonna need to get out of my way." Sting growls out.

"Sorry, but I don't think so." Mira responds, making the first move.

Sting jumps to the front.
"WHITE DRAGON.. ROARRR!!"

Mira dodges. Now up in the air, her wings wide open, grinning.

Sting scowls.

As much as Laxus is upset with Sting trying to attack Mira, he knows full well that she'll be just fine and he's mostly distracted from adrenaline wanting to join the fight. Sure, she may get a few scratches here and there from them but she's a big girl and that's what he loves about her. Also Laxus will be 'teaching' Rogue and Sting a lesson later.