Stingyu

Minor +18 hope you enjoy ;)

Yukino's P.O.V

Oh my gosh he's right behind me!

What do I do? This is so exhausting.

"Sting! Can we take a break?"

"..."

"Please?" I beg.

I hear him chuckle. "Fine, Yuki."

I sigh with relief and immediately fall to the ground, breathing heavily. I'm sure that we're probably on the other side of the island by now.

I feel his presence near me and look up to meet piercing blue eyes staring back at me.

Gosh why does he have to look at me like that?

I feel heat rush to my face and look away.

"You're so cute." I bet my face is probably red by now.

I look up at him. The way he's staring at me. He stares at me like I'm his whole world.

"That's because you are."

W-what?

"You had that look on your face." He chuckled. Gah he's so cute.

"I didn't have a look on my face." I pouted a bit.

Sting crouched and was now at the same level as me. Staring eye to eye.

He had such a serious look in his eye."Yukino." The way he said my name made me shiver. I don't even know how but his face was already a couple inches away.

I closed my eyes. Why? I had no idea.

Sting closed the gap between us and I felt his lips on mine. "You belong with me." The last words I heard before I felt myself succumb to, sleep?
Stings P.O.V

I carried her in my arms. "Sorry Yuki." I nuzzled my face against her's.

I carry her back to the den we made.

I saw that Rougue and Laxus were already here, more like heard them.

I roll my eyes at the sounds. I'll never look at them the same.

I gently place Yukino on the bed. God she's beautiful. I caress her cheek. I remember when she first showed up at the guild. I hadn't really cared much for her but then I grew curious and interested when I found out she had the 13th celestial key. I was shocked and angry when she lost to Kagura. Not only had she lost the round but control over her life as well. I knew what that would mean to our previous guild master. I regretted not standing up to him. I regretted that I actually thought that it was okay for to be treated like that, that she had deserved it for being weak and losing.

I look at Yukino who's sleeping. She looks so peaceful beautiful, like an angel.

Thinking about what happened in the past made my blood boil. I won't ever let something like that happen ever again. The fact that he made her strip naked for everyone to see. Forced her to remove her guild mark. I was such a fucking idiot back then. A huge fucking idiot.

I can't believe everyone in the guild saw her like that. Saw her body that belongs to me. Her curves, her ass, her everything.

Shit thinking about her is driving me crazy. I need to claim her already.

I don't think I can wait any longer for her to wake up.

I smirk. I'll have to wake her up myself.

I crawl onto the bed and hover over her. "Fuck Yuki, how can you look like that." I leave a kiss on her. "So perfect." I leave kisses trailing down. "So beautiful."

I kiss her inner thigh.

Fuck me her thighs are gorgeous.

I look up at her face and slowly push my finger inside. I wait a bit to see if I get a reaction.

Her face contorts but she doesn't wake.

"Hmm," I add a second finger causing her to breathe irregularly. I start pumping in and out of her.

I get a few moans here and there but she still doesn't wake up. I guess I'll have to up my game. I pull my fingers out and lick them clean. Wow she tastes delicious.

I lower my head in between her thighs to see her folds nice and wet.

Wow I'm getting hard from the excitement.

I lean in and give one good lick, earning myself a gasp.

I lightly smirk before I dive in, shoving my tongue inside.

This definitely causes her to wake up.

"S-sting! What are you doi-" She got cut off by her moan.

"Just busy eating you out, no biggie." She gives me her version of a glare but it's quickly replaced by a look of pleasure.

"You are gorgeous." I murmur. I start slurping all her juices causing her to moan louder.

"Mhmm, Sting! Do- don't stop!"

Holy. Shit. I cannot be more turned on right now!

I look up to her. Fuck she looks so hot with her sweat. "Don't worry Yuki. After I finish eating you out I'm gonna make love to you." I smile at her.

She blushes.

God I love this woman.
Yukino's P.O.V

I wake up to the sun beaming through the window. I turn to my side and see Sting. He looks so peaceful and cute. Gosh the complete opposite from last night.

I feel my face warm from thinking about the stuff we did.

I can't help but give him a peck on his lips. He stirs before waking up.

He yawns. "Mm, morning." He pulls me closer.

Sting looks at the mark he left on my neck before his hand caresses it. "I hope I didn't hurt you too much Yuki."

I feel my face get warm. "N-no of course you didn't. You were perfect."

He smiles. "Good because I want to go another round."

"W- WHAT?!"

Only three more chapters left :(

Also I published a new Fairy Tail book, only thing is I won't be updating it as it will be on hold.