Rogura

Kagura's P.O.V

I've gotten separated from the girls and I have no idea where I am. I don't have my lacrima so I can't contact them. I wonder if they got caught. No, I would have felt it. Right?

For now they're okay, but how long will that last? This was their plan, wasn't it?

I've stopped running. I don't know where to go.

I sit down against a tree. None of this makes sense, why me, Rogue? Do you like me? Do you have feelings for me? Are your feelings for me even real? What about my feelings for you? What do I feel?

I sigh. "Geez Rogue, you're confusing me!"

"How?"

I gasp. Oh no.

"Rogu-!"

Pitch black.
Rogue's P.O.V

I'm finally gonna get Kagura. Everything has been planned out. I'm actually surprise that they were even able to come up with this. Sting and Natsu being useful is rare.

I just need to make sure that Kagura gets separated from the girls and then she's all mine.

"Remember, we need to split them up. They don't know the island like we do so they'll be vulnerable." Laxus said.

We all nod our heads and then approach the safe house.

We manage to split them up. My eyes never left her figure when she ran. "I'm going after Kagura. Good luck with your mates." I disappear into the shadows to find her.

I can smell her. I can practically feel her.

And then there she is. She looks so beautiful, how could I not fall for her.

I get closer. She seems to seriously be thinking.

She sighs. "Geez Rogue, you're confusing me!"

What? "How?" I reply and emerge from the shadows.

She gasps. "Rogu-!"

I leave her no time to finish and capture her.

Finally. She's finally in my arms and this time I won't let her go.

I squeeze her closer to me. "I've got you, Kagura."
Kagura's P.O.V

"Ugh." I've got a headache.

I look at my surroundings. What is this? I'm in some room.

Wait.

NO!

IS THIS THEIR DEN?!

"Shit." I mutter. I quickly go to a window and see that we're high up and the trees are our support. We're also still on the island.

Wait! They built their den on the island! Did they already know that we'd head here before everything? We never had a chance, did we? I bet this was Laxus's idea.

I was so distracted thinking how to get us out of this mess that I didn't even feel Rogue nearby. That was my downfall, now I've been caught and I really don't think that I'll be escaping anytime soon. Do I even want to escape?

I sigh. Erza would be disappointed in me.

"What are you thinking about?" A voice brought me back from my thoughts.

"Rogue." I look behind and there he is. Gosh the way he looks at me. I feel my face warm up a bit.

I clear my throat. "Stop looking at me like that."

He smiled. "I can't help it, you're just too beautiful."

I'm sure that I'm blushing by now.

He walks over to me and caresses my face. I can't look away for some reason.

"Why me Rogue?" I mutter. "Why am I your mate?"

"You really don't get it huh?" He leans and kisses me. "I couldn't have helped but be interested in you ever since the Grande Magic Games because of how smart, strong, and amazing you are."

He looks me in the eye. "Because of you, I know what it means to be in love." He leans in, his lips hovering over mines. "You're mine and I'm yours. You own me, Kagura."

I don't know what came over me, but I kiss him. I wrap my arms around his neck.

He quickly responds and picks me up.

Before I know it, we're on the bed, naked with me on top.

He flips us and kisses my neck, causing me to moan.

I hear him growl.

He caresses every part of me, his touch is like fire to my skin. It burns and I love it, I love him.

"I'm gonna mark you. Is that okay?"

I nod my head. "Yeah."

He lowers his head to my neck and soon finds my sweet spot. "It'll hurt." He says.

"I don't care, just do it."

He hesitates for a bit, but then I feel his teeth pierce my skin.

Crap, that hurts!

I squeeze his shoulders to help and keep my eyes shut.

I didn't think that it'd hurt this much!

The pain soon goes away and is replaced with pleasure, euphoric pleasure.

I moan. "Uh~ Rogue!"

"I'm yours." He moaned into my ear, thrusting into me.

"I'm yours... all yours." He whispered.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"K- Kagura! Why are you mad."

"Stop looking at me!"

"B-but why? Did I do something wrong?"

"YES!"

So I'm thinking of making the next part a bit naughty (+18), can you guess which couple it'll be? I won't do naughty parts for all of the couples because that's just a lot of description that I'm not good at. I'm sorry, but I hope that you guys at least liked this part.

Peace✌️