We're Not Safe

Lucy's P.O.V

Our boat arrived on the secluded island that belongs to Fairy Tail. It's been a couple days since we escaped and last seen from the boys. But I guess Mira was right... We aren't safe on this island. I can already feel his presence. I can feel him watching. And that's what worries me. Why aren't they doing anything?

I sigh as I get off the boat. "What's wrong Lucy?" Levy asks. This grabs the rest of the girls' attention.

I fidget with my hands. "I- I just want this to be over already. I want to go home and go on missions with Natsu and Happy again. I want everything to go back to normal."

"Honestly me too. I miss everyone back at the guild." Levy smilies.

"Hmm, would it be that bad if you guys were to "mate" with the boys?" Mira asks. Is- is she serious? She never stops with her ships, huh?

We're silent.

"I- I honestly don't even know." Levy speaks up.

Huh? "Don't tell me that you're even thinking about wanting to think about mating with Gajeel? And Mira don't forget you're a mate as well. You're literally Laxus's mate!"

"What do we even know about this whole mating thing? Does it mean that the guys' have feelings for us? Do we even know if it's real? Will it last after it's over?" Kagura butts in.

"I have to agree. I mean most of us have never even had any romantic moments. It makes no sense. Levy is probably the only one where it actually does make sense for Gajeel and her to be mates." Yukino adds.

Levy coughs. "Wha-what?! Why me and Gajeel?".

"Ha, come on. We all know you both like each other. You both are mean't for each other!" I smirk at her.

Levy blushes ferociously. "C-c'mon let's get to the safe house already!" She marches off. The rest of us giggle and get the rest of our things. We follow after her.

"Wow. Would you look at this place." I gawk at the building in front of me. It's not that big and looks pretty cozy. It blends perfectly with the scenery. We all quickly head inside.

Mira's the first to speak up. "We need to come up with a plan. It's obvious that we're not safe here," We nod our heads in agreement. "I know that the boys are already here, I can freaking sense Laxus's presence."

"So what do we do? If this place fails us we have no where else to go. We can't go back to our guilds, we'd just put everyone in danger." Kagura says.

"How many more days do we have left?"

"We have 10 more days."

"Alright, so we have 10 days left. The guys are here waiting for who knows what. We have a small safe house on a small island and 5 powered up dragon slayers."

"You're pretty much saying we're screwed." I state.

"Eh, kinda."

"We also have each other and this book." Yukino pulls out the book.

I turn to her. "Meh." There's nothing that the book can do and we can only buy each other so much time. We're screwed.

I sigh.

"Guess we won't be coming back single women." Mira chuckled.

Levy blushes. "Th-that's not funny!"

Kagura steps up. "Let's go check out the place. Try and secure any exists we can use?" We all nod in agreement and head off.
Natsu's P.O.V

I'm so fucking bored.

AND I'M PISSED OFF. I was so close to finally getting my Lucy, but nooo. She had to call one of her spirits. Gosh I wish Gray was here so I could beat him up.

Stupid spirits.

I sighed. "LAXUS! When will we finally make a move?!" Because I can't wait any longer and if you keep us waiting a minute longer then I will beat you up!

"At night. That's when we'll finally get them."

I groaned.

Gosh, just wait a bit longer Luce, soon I'll get to see you again.
Lucy's P.O.V

That's weird. "Did anyone else feel that?"

"Yeah, I just got a bad feeling right now." Levy responded.

Oh no. Natsu.

After trying to think of what to do for the past hour we've come up with nothing. I mean there is literally nothing that we can do to stop this. Is this what hopelessness feels like?

"C'mon guys, there has to be something."

"What is there to do, Mira? We're screwed. The guys are coming and they're coming now. We can't run and we can't fight, we'd only waste our time."

Levy speaks up. "Come on guys, it's getting dar-"

"DUCK!" Mira drags Levy to the floor. Lightning shoots through into the house.

"WHAT THE FU-"

"LUCY RUN!" Levy warned.

I look behind me and see fire coming my way. SHIT.

"GAHH, NATSUUU!" I quickly run out the house.
Kagura's P.O.V

I see Lucy frantically run out the house. They're trying to split us up.

"MIRA! THEY'RE TRYIN-" I'm cut off by the sound of lightning.

Mira and Levy are forced to run. Damn it!

I tried looking for Yukino but she's already gone. "Shit!" I muttered. They caught us off guard and now we're playing the game their way.

I run out the house with my katana in hand. I run as fast as I can into the forest. I can feel his eyes on me.

Hey everyone! It's been a while and I'm sorry for that. I have huge huge writers block and it sucks, it's a real bish. I'm trying to find ways to get my inspiration back and I decided to do that by... rewatching FairyTail!! Hulu only has the first 2 seasons so does anyone know where else I could watch? Sub or dub is good. Also we are nearing the end of Dragon Slayer Mating Season, around 6 more parts I think? Sorry that this one is short.