The End.

Lucy's P.O.V

After a long and very much active week we're finally going home. Everyone will for sure be in for a huge surprise. Especially Master, since the boys destroyed the safe house.

"Can't wait to see everyone back home!" Natsu chirped.

Natsu seems to be in a good mood. I'm sooo glad that he's chirpy. Hint the sarcasm?

I roll my eyes. I'm over here in pain, having trouble walking and Natsu's over here like nothing happened?

"Do we have to go back, Yuki?" Sting pouted, causing Yukino to giggle. "Yes, we have to go back. Plus I'm sure Minerva can't wait to see you both."

That last sentence caused both Rogue and Sting to stop.

"Yuki, how about going on a long vacation?"

"Kagura, don't you want to go somewhere else? Maybe somewhere far?"

Both girls giggle and smile at each other, a hint of mischief in their eyes. "Nope." They say in unison.

"Hahaha! You're all in for a big one." Natsu starts cackling.

"What a bunch of idiots, scaredy cats."

"Now Gajeel don't forget that Erza is back waiting for us." Levy warned.

"So I wouldn't be laughing Natsu." I smirked at him.

Both boys went dead silent. Fear written all over their faces, even Laxus seemed a bit nervous. That's what they all get. Suckas.

Mira giggled at the boys.

I continue walking to the train. Natsu and the rest trailing behind.
Levy's P.O.V

"Well, I guess this is where we part ways."'Kagura said.

We're all at the train station where we will end up splitting from Kagura, Yukino, and their twins.

"Aww, hopefully we get together soon." Mira said, bringing all of us into a group hug, minus the boys, obviously.

We let go. "We'll see you girls soon."

They both nod their heads and start walking to where their train is. "Bye everyone." Yukino said, smiling before hopping inside.

We all watch as their train departs. "I hope they have a safe journey." Lucy said beside me. "Yeah, me too." Mira spoke up.

I grab onto Gajeel's arm. "C'mon, our train will be here soon."

Natsu makes a nasty face. "How about we run home?"

"Oh heck no!" Lucy smacks him on the head. "There is no way we're walking home!"

I giggle at the scene.

*Click*

We all turn in the direction the sound came from.

You have got to be kidding me. Of course Mirajane is taking pictures of us right now.

"Seriously." Lucy said.

"What?" She innocently asked. Laxus wrapped his arms around her and placed his head on top. "You forget to turn of the click."

I sigh. "Let's go before we miss our train."
Lucy's P.O.V

This is it. We're right in front of the guild doors. I can practically feel Natsu shaking. He's in for a big one with Erza. I could only imagine when she found out they escaped and destroyed part of the guild.

"Are you ready, Natsu?" I smirk. "I bet Erza is waiting for you guys inside with a big warm hug."

"Yeah, a big warm hug of death!" Natsu shouted. "You know what? It's fine! I can take her, no problem."

Gajeel spoke up. "Yeah with the two of us against her, she's toast."

"I wouldn't be so sure of that boys."

Everyone froze. We could recognize that voice from anywhere. We looked behind them and saw Erza with her arms folded.

Oh crap she looks mad! I'm so glad that I won't be on the receiving end of that. I look over to Natsu and Gajeel, man they look scared. I'm lovin it!

"What? Where's Laxus?!" The boys shouted. He was no longer by Mira's side.

Mira giggled. "Oh my, he left."

"HE RAN AWAY?!"

"Seems so." She replied.

"Huh, who would have thought that Laxus would actually run from Erza." I said. I thought Laxus wasn't scared of anything, guess not.

"So boys, how was your vacation? I heard that you guys' had a blast while I was away." Erza placed her arms around Natsu and Gajeel, pulling them close.

"L-Lucy, help me... please!"

"Yeah Levy, help me too."

Me and Levy look at each other with smirks on our face. "Hmm, how about no?" I said. Levy smiled before saying, "Yeah, me and Lucy have a bunch of things to do."

"See ya boys." We both walk away with the boys crying out for us, Erza is dragging them away.

Yeah, what an eventful month we had. Who would've thought that we'd en-

"Hey Lucy..."

"Hm?"

"Um... do you think.. do you think we might end up pregnant?" WHAAAAT?! "Pre- pre- pregnant?!" I shout. She shyly nodded her head.

Oh my gosh. I never thought about any of that! What if I'm pregnant right now? But there's no way, right? Right?!

"NATSUUUUUU!!"

And that's it for Dragon Slayer Mating Season. Even though I had trouble and had lost a bit of inspiration, I really enjoyed writing this book. Three years writing this, it's really taught me a lot and I hope to bring this learning experience into my future books. I have a bunch of FairyTail ideas/projects but I'm gonna have to put those on a mini hold as I want to take a break and focus on trying to improve myself as my top priority will be you enjoying my stories. I might edit/revise this book in the future.

I really hope that you guys enjoyed this book and thank you for reading! Till next time.

Peace✌️