A Plan

Laxus's P.O.V

"Okay, so we're gonna need a plan to get out of here." I tell them.
Mira's P.O.V

"We're gonna need a plan to distract them." I tell the girls.
Back to Laxus's P.O.V

"We're gonna need to break the chains-"
Back to Mira's P.O.V

"I think that we should plant our scent leading all over the place, like spraying our perfumes or something."
Back to Laxus's P.O.V

",sneak out of here, and find the girls."
Both Mira and Laxus's P.O.V

"Soo, what do you think?"
Levy's P.O.V

"I love it!" I tell her.
Gajeel's P.O.V

*I hate it*

"It's as good as it's gonna get, but why can't I chew threw the chains again?"

*I wanna get out of here as soon as I can. I need to be with Levy*

"Because, we need to find out where the girls are at first. If we escape now who knows if they'll move the girls to another place. They're bound to let it slip soon, we just got to wait it out." Laxus replies.

"WHY DON'T WE BEAT THEM INTO TELLING US!!!" The stupid salamander shouts

"YEAH!!" His stupid blonde sidekick/fan says.

Rogue sweat drops.

"No. That's just stupid." Laxus says.
Natsu growls.

"Yeah well I thought that it was a good idea." He says, crossing his arm. *What a baby*

Laxus rolls his eyes. "Okay, so I'm pretty sure gramps will contact the girls.  We might hear some clues of where they are, who knows, so we gotta pay attention. From what we heard the girls are all together at some place. So think of what the old man would do. We'll share our ideas in 1 hour."

"Hmm, where would master send Levy?* I think.
Makarov's P.O.V

The boys have been behaving so far, they're not yelling or roaring, pretty much not going crazy like how the book described, and it seems suspicious. I'm gonna need to keep a closer eye on them.
Levy's P.O.V

"I think that once we know that they're near the island or on it, we spray perfume or walk around leaving our scent leading them away from the boats." I say.

"Yes, we're gonna need them to think that we ran away but are still on the island near. It needs to be fresh." Kagura says.

"I don't think that they'll think of this place even if they were to get out." I add.

They look at me. 

I continue.

"I mean I don't think that they'll think that master sent us here. They'll probably think the most obvious thing, us being in a secured secret place that no one knows of."

"Don't jinx it." Lucy giggles out.
————————————————————————

We've regrouped and found a couple of escape paths.
We're in our hotel room right now discussing things, the paths seem pretty effective... let's just hope that we don't have to use them.

I sigh.

"Hey guys today's the first day of mating season, does anyone know what stage the boys are on?" I ask.

"Ooo, I brought the book." Yukino says.
She runs to her bed and underneath it takes out the book. She walks back over to us and places it on the table.