Three Weeks

I altered a bit in Laxus's P.O.V

All Girls P.O.V

We all check the time and see that it's......... 12:00.

This is it.

"Dragon Mating Season has officially begun..."..........

12:00 am.
Lucy's P.O.V

It's now 12:00 which means that dragon mating season has officially started which now means that we have to survive three weeks of this craziness.

UGHH IM GONNA GO CRAZY!!!

"Do you think that they'll get out?" Yukino asks, interrupting my train of thought.

"Don't worry we'll be fine, also the book says that we'll be able to stand up to them. So we'll be able to fight back and maybe have a chance of winning." Levy tells her.

After that we just sit in silence the whole time till we get there.
Levy's P.O.V

We finally get to Akane beach and not far can I see the resort. I turn to the girls.

"Okay, I know that you guys might not want to hear this but we're gonna need to plan ahead for once or if the boys do escape and find us. We'll need to have a plan." They're silent for a bit before nodding.
"So I think that we'll need an escape route to get to the boats and some distractions to buy us some time."

The girls nod.

"I think that we should scout for routes that are quick and less revealing." Kagura adds.

I nod.

"Well it's really late and we all look exhausted so let's check in and sleep. We'll scout the place after a good night's rest." I say. They all agree.

Then we start our way to the resort.

We get to our room which we thankfully all share. It's a very big room, one of the best in the resort.
Thanks master😏.

"Okay everyone pick the bed you want and we'll unpack tomorrow." Kagura says.

We all nod before going to bed.

"Good night girls." Mira whisper yells out, "Sweet dreams." Yukino whispers.

"Night night." Lucy says, putting her eye mask on.

"Don't let the bed bugs bite." Kagura says.

"Good night." I whisper back before finally falling asleep.
Laxus's P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes and see the boys who are, sleeping? chained up to the wall.
I try to get up but struggle, when I turn my head I see that I'm chained up as well.

I growl.

*Ugh, this has to have been that stupid old mans doing*

I hear noises next to me and see Natsu slowly waking up.

Once he's fully awake he looks at his surroundings and try's to break the chains, but they don't budge. From all the noise I start to see everyone else wake up.

"Hey Natsu chill out." I tell him, he stops.

"I don't get it, what happened? All I remember is seeing Erza come towards us and throwing some powder, then blank." He says.

"Now we're chained up." Rogue adds.

"I can just chew threw these." Gajeel says.

"These chains aren't ordinary chains, they seem to be blocking our power. Good thing is that they're old if Gajeel chews threw these it'll take a bit but if we add our strength they'll start break a bit quicker." I tell them.

"Yeah! And with that power boost that I'm feeling we'll be out of here in no time!" Natsu yells, obviously feeling "fired up".

I chuckle. What an idiot.

*Mira...*
Kagura's P.O.V

It's the morning, I seem to have woken up before the girls.

I use this as an advantage and go take a shower.————————————————————————

Once I come out I see Mira taking some clothes out from her suitcase.

I walk over to my bed.

"Good morning." I tell her, taking out what I'm gonna wear for today.

"Oh, hey good morning!" She says in a chirpy mood.

"You gonna take a shower?" I ask.

"Yup." She says, getting up and walking towards the bathroom.

Everyone else start waking  up.

"Good morning." I say.

"Good morning." They all reply.

We chat for a bit, then Mira comes out.

"Oh, good morning girls." Mira sings, smiling.

"Good morning Mira!" They say back.

"Welp I'm gonna go take a shower." Lucy gets up and walks to the bathroom with her things.

"I'll go after Lucy." Levy says.

"Guess I'll go after Levy." Yukino adds.

"This place is soo nice and that restroom is just beautiful." Mira says.

"Yes this place is amazing." Yukino adds.
"It's nice." I say, laying down.

"Oooh I just can't wait to check out the gift shops and book stores." Levy says, her eyes sparkling.

After chatting a bit more Lucy comes out.

"Levy it's ur turn." She says.

"Now I can go check out the famous bathroom that I've been hearing so much about." She smiles.————————————————————————

Everyone has taken a shower and are now dressed.

"Ok so we should unpack then after look for faster ways that'll get us to the docks."

"O-K!" They all give me a thumbs up.

"Sounds like a plan." Levy says.

After unpacking and chatting for a bit we go outside and we finally get to a little cafe after having to stop at every store we saw. What? They had some cute stuff.

We sit down at a table and order.

"So, I say that we split up and after meet up here in a couple hours." I tell them.

"Should we split into groups or singles?" Lucy asks.

I think about it "Hmm, I think that we should go alone. We'll be able to cover more ground and we'll have the lacrimas to communicate with each other."

Our food and drinks come.

"Well I don't have a problem with it." Yukino says.

"Me neither." Mira adds.

"Okay, well now that we've agreed let's eat these delicious pastries." Levy says, drooling🤤.

I chuckle.

"Okay after we eat, we'll head out."

My stomach growls and the girls laugh, I blush.
Yukino's P.O.V

We decide that we'll split up on our own to go searching.

After eating we exist the cafe and head towards different directions.

Ok so that's it for part 5!!!
I know that it's a bit short then the other parts, sorry but I will try to make the next part longer, hopefully.
I also wanted to tell you guys that I hope that you're doing okay, with all that's going on and all and that if you are going  out to protest to please be safe.
If you guys have any ideas feel free to tell me! Hoped you enjoyed it.
Peace out✌️
#blacklivesmatter