Who are the mates?

Lucy's P.O.V

Kagura and Yukino standing in front of us, Yukino holding the same book that Levy and I were just reading.

"Lucy we need your help." Yukino says, I look to her.

"Where did you guys get that book from?" Levy asks.

"We found it in Sabertooths library and it seems like it's not the only one." Kagura says, nodding over to the book that we just found.

"Well it looks like we all need to talk about whats going on." I say to them.

The girls tell us what happened and how Minerva had stayed behind to find out who Sting and Rogues mates are.
"Okay so Minerva's dealing with Sabers dragons, so now that means we need to deal with our dragons." I say pointing to the chaos that's happening behind the doors, I sweat drop.

"Yup." I hear Levy say beside me, her sweat dropping too.

"We don't have all day, we gotta find out who their mates are before the days up." Kagura says.
"Ok so we'll split up." Levy says

She continues. "Since you two don't know much about the guys one will team up with the other, so Lucy, you  and Yukino will deal with Gajeel and Natsu, leaving me and Kagura with Laxus."

"Sounds good to me." Kagura answers, "Alright, so let's go Yukino." I say smiling at her.

"Yeah!" She replies.

We all split up.
Levy's P.O.V

Me and Kagura leave the library looking for Laxus, which wasn't hard cause we found him at the bar, clinging to Mira like some guard dog.

*Now that's unusual* I thought.

Me and Kagura hid somewhere so we won't get bothered by anyone and so we can see more going on without Laxus seeing us.

We took note on how weird Laxus was acting with Mira.

While watching them I start to drift towards my thoughts about how Gajeel has a mate, and I started to feel sad because I have a small crush on him.

I sigh......

"What's wro-"

"Whatcha doing shrimp." I hear a too familiar voice call out cutting off Kagura, me and Kagura turn around slowly..

"G- Gajeel!" I exclaim.

He picks me up and I started blushing.

"W-what are y-you doing?" I ask, stuttering

"What? I can't carry you?" He replies.

Kagura staresat at us and oh don't I recognize that look that shes giving.

*Does she think that I can be Gajeels possible mate?!?!*

I start blushing even more.
*Can I really be Gajeels mate?*

I start feeling happy but knew that the guys were dangerous. With the whole Dragon Mating Season coming up the dragon slayers will get a huge power boost making them more dangerous not to mention they'll change by a lot.

"Yo shrimp you alright, just started spacing out." Gajeel says but I ignore as I keep thinking.

I look over to Kagura and it was like she read my mind.... *I'm Gajeels mate!*

*I mean I must be, the signs are there and I haven't seen him act this way with anyone else* I thought.

I feel Gajeel put me down.
"huh?"
He lowers his head to mine and I immediately start blushing.