Gale [M]

Well holy shit we're at 10k!! You guys are amazing and honestly are most of the reason why I enjoy writing. Also warning mature content coming your way for being amazing ;)

Levy's P.O.V

Oh no Mira!

I shouldn't have left, I should have stayed, maybe there could of been something that I could've done to help her.

Why am I even running? Gajeel is bound to find me sooner or later. I don't even think that I'd refuse.

I sigh.

"I'm sorry, Mira.... If only I wasn't so weak."

"But you're not weak." Oh great. Here we go.

I stop running. "Gajeel." I look up and there he is, up on a tree. His red eyes piercing mine.
Gajeel's P.O.V

I love when she says my name. It'll be even better when she screams it.

I smirk. "Shrimp." Looking at her is making me hard. It's taking everything in me to not fuck her against the tree. She deserves better than that and I'll make sure of it. Gosh, she's making me soft. Only she can bring that side out of me.

She glares at me. "What happened to my friends?" Her arms are crossed. She looks cute.

I think for a bit. "Hmm, probably getting a good fuck."

"GAJEEL!" I chuckle. Well, it is the truth.

I jump off the tree branch and land in front of her. I lean in and whisper, "Don't worry, I'll make sure you see stars when we make love." I see her face turn bright red before I blow the powder in her face.

She falls towards me and I catch her. "I gotcha, shrimp." I watch as her eyes slowly close. "I gotcha." I repeat as she falls into a slumber.
Levy's P.O.V

I got caught. Gajeel has me and I don't know what to do. I've been faking my sleep for close to 30 minutes! Should I try making a run for it and still end up getting caught? Try to attack him and still end up losing? I'm screwed. Literally!

What do I do?

Wait! Where even is Gajeel? I don't sense him near me. Did he leave?

I open my eyes and get up. What is this place? Is this the den? I get off the bed and head towards the door. I slowly open it and peek my head out only to bump into a huge chest.

Crap!

I look up. "G-Gajeel." I slowly take two steps back only for him to take two steps forward. We continue like that until I hit the edge of the bed and fall, landing on the comfy thing.

Gajeel climbs on top of me. "I'm gonna ask you a question and I want you to answer with the truth." He seems so serious. I gulp. "Wh-what is it?"

He only stares.

"Gajee-"

"Do you love me?" WHAAT! "Where the hell did that come from?" I ask.

"Just answer the question."

"I- I," Do. Of course I love you but I can't say that because I'm afraid. "Do you love me?" I ask instead.

He chuckles dryly. "Do I love you? Yes I love you Levy!," He said my name. "I've been in love with you for awhile."

I'm shocked. I can't believe this, he loves me? "You do?" He leans his face closer. "Yes. Do you?" I look at him. I can see his face so clearly. His red piercing eyes, his scars, his metal piercings, and his lips. Oh god his beautiful lips that I wanna kiss.

I move my gaze back to his eyes.

Why am I fighting this? I know that I love him so why don't I just give in? I don't care if his feelings will pass or not. I want him right now.

I hook my arm around his neck and pull him down, crashing our lips together. "Does that answer your question?"

"Yes." He leaves trails of kisses down my neck.

I moan.

I feel him slip his fingers in between my thighs, rubbing my underwear in circular motion. "Gajeel~"

"You won't be needing these." I gasp when I feel him rip my underwear off, leaving me open and vulnerable to him.

I moan when I feel his finger dangerously trace circles over my folds. "Mmm."

"Tell me what you want." He whispered into my ear. I could feel his hot breath fanning me.

I don't even need to think. "You. I want you." He smashes his lips on mine while entering his finger fully inside. I moan against his mouth.

He adds another finger and pumps in and out. I feel his lips travel down to my collarbone, leaving bite marks all over. "Ugh, Gajeel~" He brings his lips back to mine. "Inside– I want you inside." I need him in me right now.

I feel him smirk against my lips. "No problem." He stands up to unbuttons his pants and pulls them down along with his underwear, his member on full display.

Gosh look at him.

I feel him rub his tip against my opening. Gah, he's teasing me! "Gajeel!"

He chuckles. "So needy... I love it." He slowly inserts himself into causing me to let a moan. Gajeel kisses me roughly. "Keep moaning for me." He begins thrusting in and out. Earning more moans out of me. "Mhm~ faster!"

While thrusting in and out he grabs and twists my nipple with his hand earning a loud moan from me. He does the same to my other one. "You're so beautiful." I blush at him. Hearing him say that makes me happy.

I pull him closer and nuzzle my nose against his before going for a peck. "I love you." He responds by kissing me.

We pull apart after a hot make out. He looks me dead in the eye. "Shrimp, I'm gonna mark you now. This will hurt."

I smile before saying, "I trust you."

He finds a spot and slips his finger between us. He rubs me and I feel even more pleasure. "Ah~!"

Gajeel soon sinks his teeth into my skin.

I feel this burning sensation from where he's marking me. It hurts but I need to be strong. I squeeze his shoulders as a way to let it out.

Soon after, the pain disperses and this feeling of euphoria comes. I can't help but moan.

"I'm close."

"Good." He increases his pace and it's not long before we come together.

He lays to the side of me and I snuggle closer to him. I feel his arms wrap around me as we lay there. "I love you, Levy."

I can't help but smile again.

I yawn before saying, "I love you too, Gajeel."

I still suck at writing smut😒. A goal of mine is to work on description just for you guys.