Dragon Mating Season

Yukino's P.O.V

Me, Levy, Mira head up to Fairy Tails guild masters office.

Once we get inside.
What's wrong master?" Mira asks.

"I have been informed about something serious. It's called Dragon Mating Season and it will begin tomorrow. Meaning that all Dragon Slayers who are of age will act according to the book and try to mate with their mates."....silence. "5 stages will happen in the three weeks coming up
1.) Clingy
2.) Overprotective
3.) Having the urge to make a 'den'
4.) Horny
5.) Mate
Those are the 5 stages." He continues.

"Well then, who are the mates?" Mira asks.

"From what the girls told me, they have concluded that
Levy is Gajeels mate
You are Laxus mate
Lucy is Natsus mate, and as for the twin dragons, Kagura said that Yukino would call Minerva." Makarov says, answering Mira's question.

"WAIT, WHAT! I'm Laxus mate?"

"How! Wouldn't his mate be Freed or something?!?!" Mira continues ranting while freaking out. Her face is red.

The girls giggle.

"About the twin dragons....... Minerva s-said that m-me and Ka-Kagura are their m-mates." I say looking down blushing.

"W-what?!?!" Kagura shouts, her face going red.

"Oh. My. God. All my ships are happening!!" Mira screams.

"But wait, what about Cobra?" She asks.

"Oh shit, we forgot about him." Lucy says.

"Don't worry I have just contacted Jellal and he said that he'll handle things. I'm also gonna send Erza as extra muscle to help out, just in case." Makarov replies.

"We don't have a lot of time, Dragon Mating Season begins tomorrow, so you girls need to go and pack while I figure out where to hide/send you. Once you've all packed come straight here and I'll tell you where you'll be sent. Now go!" Makarov orders.

We all leave.
Lucy's P.O.V

The girls and I head out of masters office and before going our separate ways we say bye, good luck, and that we'll get through this together.

After that we head separate ways.

Once I get to my apartment I rush inside, grab my suitcase, and start packing.

While packing I hear creaking noises come from my window, I slowly turn around to see........ NATSU!

"NATSU! What are you doing here?" I ask, irritated, getting ready to Lucy Kick his ass out of here.

"Well I saw you leave the guild and decided to come too, but what are you doing?" He says, with a confused face, pointing to my suitcase.

"W-well um, you see..... I- I'm making room for my closet?" I answer.

*I sound more like I'm asking a question rather then answering. Ugh stupid* I smack my head.

"Why do you sound like your asking a question? And what does having a packed suitcase do? He asks.

"Um... I'm making room by moving stuff from my closet to my suitcase." I say, crossing my arms.

"Oh, well I'm going to bed." He says, jumping in MY BED!

I walk over and grab him by the ear.

"What do you think your doing!" I yell.

"I'm going to sleep." He says in a duh tone.