2

(A/N)
So I forgot to mention the soulmate thing in the last chapter/page, which is really stupid because that’s like a big thing in this story so I’m gonna cover it in this chapter along with some other things. So this is still kinda an introduction I guess, sorry…

TRIGGER WARNING 

3rd pov

Izuku knew that the world was harsh and that with just his quirk he’d never be able to protect himself, that’s why he spent all of his spare time trying to train himself. He found an abandoned warehouse not far from where he lives and uses it to workout and escape from home when his ‘punishments’ were worse than usual. He’s been training himself there for three years now, he started not long after his mom died in an accident. 

Because he has no other living relatives his dad had to move back and take care of him, if you could call beating your son taking care of him. Over the last three years Izuku had been going through each day the same as the last. Wake up before Hisashi(he couldn’t even call him his father), make breakfast for the both of them, eat his food on the way to school, get beat up by Bakugou, get insulted throughout the day, do homework, go back to his house, make dinner, get beat up by Hisashi, and go to bed. Then repeat all of it the next day. Because of all of this Izuku had developed depression, and some unhealthy coping mechanisms. Training however was his healthiest coping mechanism. 

Some days he only needed a break from everything and would sneak off after a beating and go to the warehouse. He would spend hours there practicing, whether it was using an old punching bag that was left behind, or trying out parkour moves on the stairs and roof, he’d find a way to stay busy. He could keep this up for hours until he eventually passed out from exhaustion, it became his healthy way to cope with everything, but sadly he had other ways he preferred to use like punching walls, not sleeping, and the worst was the cutting. But he had a little bit of hope left in his life, just a tiny bit of light which was none-other than the hero school UA. He hoped going to another school and being around people who didn’t know him would allow him some room to breathe. That is, if he can make it through the entrance exams.

With Izuku’s life as hectic as it is, he had no time to even think about finding his soulmates(yes he has two, and it’s not completely unheard of). He didn’t want one and didn’t think whoever his soulmates were, would want him after meeting him. Besides they had each other since if someone has more than one soulmate they were practically grouped together as soulmates. Everyone has a symbol at the base of their left forearm right near the palm of their hand, that symbol is their soul mark and then above it is another singular mark that represents their soulmate. If a person has more than one soulmate, they would simply have two marks. A mark can be anything, but it can only be one thing, so if someone has a rose as their mark they would have a single rose not a bouquet of roses, while if someone had an animal that person wouldn’t have an insect or another animal with it, unless of course they had more than one soulmate that is.

(543 words)