11

After the exam with Aizawa all of the students went back to the class and to meet our next teacher, the pro hero Present Mic. I sat in the back of the class but unlike last time, Bakugou noticed me. He walked to the back of the class and took the open seat next to mine. He was about to start talking when the door opened to reveal Present Mic and Aizawa.

"Alright sit down and shut up, if any of you disrespect Present Mic you'll be expelled and immediately removed from the grounds."

"Hey, Kids. So, my name is Present Mic. I'm a pro hero like the rest of the teachers here. I'll be your English teacher throughout your years here at UA. I hope we can all get along and learn some cool stuff. By the way you all can just call me Mic sensei."

I already knew that this class, and Mic, would be different from Aizawa's but still the contrast was amazing; it was like night and day with these two. I almost couldn't believe they were a couple. It was interesting to think about how things would work in that pairing, but then I remembered that I was supposed to be a part of it as well and that kind of ruined it for me. These two deserve each other, not me messing up their lifestyle.

Mic was at the end of his introduction when he started looking through the class trying to spot me and when he got close I looked down at my desk and stared at my notes. I didn't need the soul bond making a fool of me in front of everyone. I could feel his eyes burning into me as he explained what the rest of the year would look like. I got knocked out of my trance when a piece of paper landed on the notebook in front of me. I unfolded it and read what was inside. A few insults from bakugou before it turned into an interrogation on where my mom and I have been. That's when I froze, it's not like I could just say 'oh yeah she's dead and now I live in a wearhouse'.

I wrote 'business trip' and passed it back. Just as soon as I gave it to him he wrote something else and threw it back again. I looked up to see if anyone had noticed since he wasn't exactly being subtle. When I looked up I saw Mic and Aizawa trying to see what we were doing. Maybe making them jealous would get them to leave me alone, so I took advantage of the situation and continued to answer Bakugou's questions, sticking to the story I've been telling the whole time, making sure not to slip up.

Throughout class I paid attention as best I could, but Bakugou kept asking his questions and it was getting annoying but on the bright side Mic and Aizawa were also getting annoyed so I couldn't let up now.

Bakugou leaned over and started to talk to me, I guess passing notes wasn't getting him the answers he wanted.

"Look nerd you need to tell me the truth, and don't get me wrong here alright. I don't give a flying fuck abou you but our moms are friends the old hag won't leave alone till I get some answer from you."

"Wow, that may have been the nicest thing you've ever said to me. I'm honestly impressed. How about this, you leave me alone and I mean never bothering me again, then I'll go talk to Mitsuki after school today. Is that acceptable, Katsuki?" The look on his face when I used his actual name was priceless and I'll definitely be doing that more often.

"Who do you think you are? Damn nerd thinking you're actually gonna get away from me? We go to the same school again. The only thing that has changed is the school, you and I are just going to continue on like old times. I honestly don't have a clue how you made it here but I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts."

"Okay, Katsuki, since you wanna play it this way let me put something into perspective for you. You want to be a hero right? Why else would you be here? I don't care what your personal reasons may be but you will not bother me again. Not because I ask nicely, but because I have records of everything you have done to me, pictures of the bruises, recordings of you beating me, and more. If you do something that I don't like your future will go down the drain." I turned to face the front of the class again. "You're no longer the one with power Katsuki, get used to it."

After that he didn't say anything, probably shocked I stood up for myself but I was done with his crap. So what if I didn't have as much evidence as I led on, he didn't need to know that. Nobody in class had noticed that we were talking but the teachers did and now I have another issue to deal with. At least class was almost over. Now I just have to bide my time till the end of this class period then I go to lunch.

~

There's not much time left before class ends, but of course things don't go my way.

"Midoriya, please stay behind."

(912 words) Super sorry for the slow update... again...

Also please feel free to message me 😊 I'm lonely.