3

(trigger warning)
Sorry this took so long I'll have more soon.

    I could feel my face heating up, like the sun was shining on it. I must’ve forgotten to close my curtain after coming in through the window last night. But it was nice waking up to the sun on my face and not yelling for once.

“Izuku! You worthless incompetent child! Where’s my food?”

Nevermind the yelling is still there. Crap, I must’ve slept in and forgot to make Hisashi his breakfast. That really sucked, I was actually having a pleasant morning for once, but that moment ended quickly when I heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. I could hear hisashi mumbling as he got closer to my door, but I couldn’t make out any words. I jump out of bed and try to prepare myself for what’s about to happen as he reaches the door.

    I flinched when the door slammed open and hit the wall behind it. Hisashi storms into my room and comes straight towards me, stopping only a few inches short of my face. He starts yelling again, something about his breakfast and me not being worth anything, I tune it out and without thinking I lean back because it was obvious he hadn’t brushed his teeth and he tends to spit when he’s angry.

At this rate I’ll be late to school.

I felt a hand wrap around my throat and start to panic. He squeezed harder and my air supply was cut off, I started clawing at his hands but it was no use. He tightened his grip and my vision started going black. Seeing that I was about to pass out he let go and I dropped to the ground scrambling back until I hit the wall.

Still trying to catch my breath I said “ School.” 

He must’ve realized that if he beats me now I’ll be late and then questions will be asked.

“Fine, get out of my sight before I change my mind.”

I get up and run to my school bag while grabbing my uniform and head to the bathroom to change, leaving Hisashi alone in my room. After changing I rushed downstairs to make him his breakfast, just plain eggs, toast, and bacon. Catching sight of my solmarks when I set Hisashis plate on the counter, I remembered that I hadn’t bandaged my arms this morning.

(388 words)