10

(Quick little A/N because I found this a little funny, “Copyright And Fanfiction- Fanfiction in its originality can be said to be a violation of copyright laws. Fanfiction makes use of settings and characters curled out from an original work of fiction. It creates an unoriginal work. All of this is classified as illegal according to copyright law.”)

Today was the first day of U.A and thankfully I got in. Though I haven't actually gotten my schedule yet, something about my exam score not matching the courses I applied for.. Everyone who was accepted would be getting their schedules and learning their way to their homerooms, but I was the exception. Apparently there was something wrong with my application and the principal wanted to talk with me about it. Which I wasn’t complaining about because now I had the chance to get a look into the mind of Nezu. 

The principal of U.A. was known for being extremely intelligent, which had me excited and a little nervous as I made my way to his office.

A polite voice answered my knock on the door, “Come on in Midoriya, you’re perfectly on time.”
“Yes, sir.” I walked in and took the seat in front of his desk.
“You must be wondering why you’re here, well straight to the point. Your testing score did not match the courses you signed up for.” He glanced down at what I assume are my scores, “You are overqualified and could pass any test general studies or support course could throw at you so I’m assuming you put down the wrong courses by accident. Either way you’ll be placed in hero training courses immediately and will be in class 1-A. Here’s your new schedule, don’t be late.”

He handed me a piece of paper with class names and room numbers that looked to be written by hand. I guess this switch was last minute, but I didn’t think I was powerful enough to get into the hero course. I hoped that if Bakugou made it, he wouldn't be in the same class as me. 

I made my way to the class and ended up being the first to arrive, no teacher and no students. I found a seat in the back corner farthest from the door and sat down. I guess my lack of presence really kicked in because nobody noticed me as they filed into the class and chose their seats. 

After a few minutes passed Bakugou walked in acting like he owned  the place and took a seat in the middle of the class, not caring enough to look around. A moment after him the door opened again revealing our teacher. He wasn’t facing us but I could feel something when I saw him. The soul bond. Motherf***er.

The rest of the class is still talking, not paying enough attention to notice Aizawa at the front of the class. Aizawa turned around and I remembered that the soulbond went both ways, he could tell I was in here and he was looking for me.

After a moment of scanning the class he found me. I kept my head down, not letting him have the satisfaction of knowing he had me trapped in his class at least until we graduated. 

He finally decided to speak up, “I’ve been standing here for two minutes and only one of you has even noticed. You’ve already made a bad impression, don’t embarrass yourselves in front of me again.”
“And who the h*ll are you supposed to be? The local hobo?!” Of course it had to be Bakugou who spoke up to make an even worse impression of the class.
“My name is Aizawa, some of you may know me as Eraserhead. You may call me either, I don’t really care. Your gym uniforms are in the locker rooms that you passed on your way to class. Get them on and meet me outside in the training area in 5 minutes. If you’re late, you’re expelled.”

After he says that, I stand up quietly without being noticed and make my way around the back of the class and reach the door. I looked back to see if he saw me leaving and caught a small smile as he watched me move before anyone else.

“What are you all waiting for, You have four minutes now. MOVE.” The rest of the class jumped out of their seats and crowded the doorway trying to get out. I had already made it to the locker room and changed by the time they got there I was gone.