𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

Even with the pain of Wooyoung pinning down his body and his shoe smashing and grinding into his wrist, San still couldn't withhold an eye-roll. "If you're good with getting dinner taken away too then go ahead." The 21-year-old boy was good at masking his pain when he wanted to and right now he wouldn't let Wooyoung see him crack even though his fingers were going numb and he was pretty sure he'd have bruises that looked like the bottom of Wooyoung's boot.

Putting his fingers in and gripping the back of San's hair, Wooyoung pulled his neck up in an awkward position and looked at the annoying kid that always had too much to say, whether it be a smart remark or some other nonsense.

"Now that I think about it, that time when you faked an injury and went to the infirmary you came back with a full stomach and a snack for your dumb friend. It's a win-win situation." Wooyoung, with no hesitation after having the realization, released his grip and went for the punch but San turned his head at just the right time making Wooyoung's fist hit the ground instead. San wrapped a leg around Wooyoung and rolled them to switch positions so he sat on top but Wooyoung somehow got him flipped onto his stomach, making it hard once again to defend himself. Putting his brother's lesson's into effect now that his arm was free, San threw his elbow back and felt it collide with something soft.

Nothing could've pissed Wooyoung off more than being the first to take a blow to the face. Blood dripped down from his nose as he threw San onto his back again, lifting him by his shirt collar with one hand and punching him in the nose with the other before yanking him up completely and shoving him against the tree they'd been practicing under. The two looked identical with their matching bloody noses that created a somewhat comparable bloody design on the front of their uniforms. Both saw red, and it wasn't the blood, as they continued going at each other, getting their pent up frustrations out that they'd been holding in for too long.

Using some taekwondo that came naturally after taking it for so long, San climbed Wooyoung from the front, hoisting his leg up and hooking it, maneuvering himself so his legs wrapped around Wooyoung's neck. Sitting on Wooyoung's shoulders, he tugged backwards to make him lose his balance and took both of them back onto the ground. He hadn't been able to fully display his athleticism and flexibility with their training but those were his strong points. Wooyoung was looking at San a little differently than before after being taken off of his feet so easily.

"What if I say the type of shit you do to everyone else?... Like, did you think I'd let you beat me that easily?" San mocked condescendingly with his teeth clenched as he used his strength on Wooyoung, showing the tattooed boy that he could play the other's sick games just as well.

Face turning red from San's legs mercilessly locked around his neck in a chokehold and also dizzy from hitting the ground so violently, Wooyoung used all of his strength to pull himself up, San's thigh's being stronger than he would've imagined, and threw his head back into a place where no boy would ever want to be hit, giving San about the same amount of mercy. San had definitely made his point and Wooyoung, outraged, couldn't let this bitch show him up.

San let out a grunt in pain and his legs loosened enough for Wooyoung to escape and crawl on top of him, landing a punch on the side of his face and another powerful punch to the mouth. A fist came flying back at Wooyoung to the center of his mouth and both of them, again, were marked up similarly, but San got in one more punch to the mouth making Wooyoung's lip bleed; his lip bled first, anyway.

They continued on for a good while, set on drawing more blood from each other with endless swings to the mouth, and by the time some soldiers passing by found them and tore them apart, their teeth were red with blood and their lips, completely swollen.

As they were forcefully led to the medic, San, after he began thinking rationally again, cringed at himself and the mistakes he just made. Everything got too out of hand and more intense than planned. The others wouldn't view him the same as Wooyoung, right? But...it's true he had used his taekwondo for violence and acted like a total thug...Kai would be livid.