𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

"Shouldn't I be helping set up right now?" San breathed out as his hands buried themselves in his lead soldier's hair and tugged at the black waves in response to the other tonguing at his neck, Taehyung reveling in the sweet taste of him and the accumulating sweat that came from working him up, simmering with stimulation.

The supposed dictator had slipped him away while they were supposed to be helping with ceremony setup and snuck him into another room that he probably had no business being in, but Taehyung knew better than him where the safest places were—where they wouldn't be interrupted or caught on camera. 

Besides, carrying around heavy equipment and setting chairs in place for the ceremony seemed even less appealing when instead, he could feel the weight of the insanely hot older on top of him, his lips against his ear whispering dirty things, helping him reach his climax.

"Isn't getting me off a little more important?" Taehyung smiled that box-smile into San's neck and left little bites on it, careful not to leave a noticeable mark, loving the little moans that came out of San every time he did.

"Yes, sir."

A few more thrusts and they both came undone, Taehyung aggressively locking his lips to San's as he rode it out.

When the two were finished, they cleaned off and fixed their uniforms so they didn't look sloppy when they snuck back in.

"How about the showers next time, that way the cleanup is easier," San kept his voice low as they made their way back to make sure no one heard him speaking informally to the lead soldier.

"Don't try to fool me into giving you extra shower time, not happening," Taehyung smirked, enjoying the banter. "Also, we're in public. Don't make me punish you for speaking informally to your leader."

"Yes, sir! Understood, sir!"

Taehyung patted San affectionately on the shoulder and walked ahead of him over to another soldier who happened to be San's brother.

Upon seeing Kai, San darted the opposite direction and busied himself with a large stand that needed to be moved across the field, hoisting it up in his arms, his back immediately ready to snap in half— "Somebody just got fucked," —until another set of hands joined in holding the other side, supporting most of the weight—Wooyoung.

"Someone looks like they could use a good fucking," San shot back and they both put on their best fake smile, sure to let the other know that it held no sincerity as they followed orders on where to place the stand—the stand that San barely had to lift a finger to help with. He could've held it with his pinkies and felt like he was doing the same amount of work and was well aware that it was Wooyoung's way of being subtle in proving he was better than him.

San took a glance at Wooyoung's biceps bulging out as they set the stand down and had to agree he didn't have those but....he lost his train of thought watching the other's muscles flex in and out as they situated the stand. The fabric of his uniform was fighting to keep them inside, hugging them tightly...and the tattoos only added to the whole ambiance, sweat glistening on them and a few drops sliding down from under his rolled-up sleeves.

Wooyoung looked like quite a meal.

Woah, woah! San banged his head once against the stand in shame. Those thoughts about Wooyoung should not exist—did not exist.

"Hey, idiot! Get your fingers out before I let this thing crush 'em." Wooyoung, as they situated the stand—or rather he situated it, had kept it lifted enough to avoid the other's fingers that continued to stay wrapped around the bottom edge of it, lost in a daze and no help whatsoever. Surprise surprise.