𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏.

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

she's a killer queen,guaranteed to blow your mind!

guaranteed to blow your mind!

ooo.          all of her life, akane hanamaki has been left in the dark about her truth. she didn't know how she got to this point in life, living with the midoriya's. she never complained, she knew they loved her and vice versa, but she wasn't dense enough to had never realized that they weren't her real family. she had no idea the bloodshed her family endured once she was born, nor how her quirk came to be despite being told she was born quirkless.

ooo.          to back track, the hanamaki family has been a purely quirkless bloodline since the beginning of time. and it was intended to stay that way. just a couple normal families who never evolved enough to the point of miraculously giving birth to a child with a quirk. instead of quirk marriages, hanamaki family members tend to marry into other quirkless families, almsot like an unspoken tradition.

ooo.          however, the universe has other plans for keiko and okami hanamaki. two star-crossed high school lovers. okami's family had loved his choice of bride. she was a beautiful, smart, and most importantly, quirkless individual. keiko's father and brothers had given their blessings to okami, and soon enough they were on their way to start their own family, extending the hanamaki for yet another generation. things had gone well, keiko had given birth to two twins, a boy and a girl. akinari and akane hanamaki.

ooo.          you might be thinking nothing could possibly go wrong from here. well, no. it only took one day in the hospital for things to go wrong. granted, the nurse who was in charge of the nursery for the day didn't mean to look away. she had stepped out for a few seconds to pick up an important phone call. no one could ever figured out what happened, or at least nothing ever publicly got out. neither parents were heard of again, rumors flooded around the internet on message boards stating that they were killed with countless rumors as to how while others gossiped that they'd simply fled the country.

ooo.          no one ever truly figured out the truth, well, except for a couple pro heroes who never released any statements to the public. but most importantly, akane never learned the truth, and now she's living with a different family with no clue what her true origins are.