𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌

★ ★ ★ ┊𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙸𝙼𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂!❪☯︎︎❫ ━━━━ ❪ CHPT FIVE ❫

❪☯︎︎❫ ━━━━ ❪ CHPT FIVE ❫

                MONTHS HAVE PASSED, IT WAS NOW THE DAY AKAKE WAS DREADING

                MONTHS HAVE PASSED, IT WAS NOW THE DAY AKAKE WAS DREADING. First day of high school. Although she herself wasn't super ecstatic to attend Japan's most prestigious hero school, the look on Izuku's face every time it was brought up made it a little bit more bearable for Akane.

               As she fixed her green uniform skirt in the mirror, Akane giggled at the sound of her family in the background,

               "Izuku! Have you got your pocket tissues?"

               "Yeah."

               "And your handkerchief? Have you got that?!"

               "Yes!"

               "I've got it! No time. Gotta hurry!" Akane could hear Izuku'a voice straining, she assumed it was him struggling to put his shoes on, something he seemed to struggle a bit with, it was quite amusing to her, actually. She stepped out of their shared room and stepped into her own shoes beside him, nodding quietly as her mother-figure yelled asking her if she too had everything with her.

               Akane used her telekinesis to loosen up Izuku's black shoelaces, helping his foot ease into the big red shoe easier. "Thanks."

               The boy stood up, smiling at Akane while taking in her appearance. She had failed to tuck her white button up shirt into her skirt, and her blazer was left unbuttoned, though her skirt looked perfectly fine, her thigh-high socks were rolled down to her knees and had a couple of rips in them. Her right was loosely wrapped around her collar, it looked like it was about to fall off completely soon (Akane had decided against letting Inko help her after she had seen what she had done to Izuku's). "You look good." Akane nodded in appreciation, beginning to turn the doorknob, only to stop as Inko began speaking again.

               "Wait!" The kids turned slowly, both their faces blank as they questioned why she had stopped them this time, "You two look great."