𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝖺 𝗏𝗌 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝖽

★ ★ ★ ┊𝚃𝙴𝙰𝙼 𝙰 𝚅𝚂 𝚃𝙴𝙰𝙼 𝙳!❪☯︎︎❫ ━━━━ ❪ CHPT NINE ❫

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

★ ★ ★ ┊𝚃𝙴𝙰𝙼 𝙰 𝚅𝚂 𝚃𝙴𝙰𝙼 𝙳!
❪☯︎︎❫ ━━━━ ❪ CHPT NINE ❫

★ ★ ★ ┊𝚃𝙴𝙰𝙼 𝙰 𝚅𝚂 𝚃𝙴𝙰𝙼 𝙳!❪☯︎︎❫ ━━━━ ❪ CHPT NINE ❫

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

                "THE VILLAIN TEAM GOES IN FIRST." Akane walked beside Iida as they walked towards the room that held the faux bomb. Bakugo trailed behind them, muttering curses to himself.

                "I'm glad to have you on my team, Hanamaki!" Iida said i'm his usual stern voice, "I've heard great things about you! You have a very powerful quirk!" Akane furrowed her eyebrows, his statements causing multiple questions to go off in her head. Who'd he hear of her from? Why is he being so nice to her? Why is he praising her quirk if he's barely seen it in action?

                Akane nodded in acknowledgement, not being able to say anything before Bakugo tried to shove himself in between them to walk in front, "I'm ten times more stronger than she'll ever be!"

"Calm down, Bakugo" Akane spoke nonchalantly.

"Don't tell me to calm down, freak!"

"Ok." As the trio entered the room with the fake bomb, Iida began mumbling to himself about having to act like a villain, and how much it 'pains' him, which Akane found amusing as she watched from a distance.

"Hey." Akane looked to Bakugo who's back was facing her, but she assumed he was talking to her since his voice wasn't too loud and they were at much closer proximity than him and Iida, "So Deku has a quirk...?"

"Yes."

"Did you... know?"

Akane bit the inside of her cheek and shook her head slowly.

Before Akane could explain that Izuku had told her it was some sudden mutation, Iida stepped in between them, "You saw his monstrous strength, no? Although it puts him at great risk... I'll ask you two not to charge straight at Midoriya."