𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝗃𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁

★ ★ ★ ┊𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙸𝙾𝚁 𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙷!❪☯︎︎❫ ━━━━ ❪ CHPT ONE ❫

★ ★ ★ ┊𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙸𝙾𝚁 𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙷!
❪☯︎︎❫ ━━━━ ❪ CHPT ONE ❫

                AKANE STOOD IN A BLACK VOID, A VAST EXPANSE OF NOTHINGNESS

AKANE STOOD IN A BLACK VOID, A VAST EXPANSE OF NOTHINGNESS. Her school shoes were drenched in water, making her cringe at the feeling of her wet socks every time she took a step forward.

"Where am I?" The girl asked herself in her head, yet she heard her voice echo throughout the void causing her to stop in her tracks momentarily. She shrugged it off, looking around mindlessly, it could've very well been a dream, but it felt entirely too real. She could feel the humid air on her skin, and the way her toes curled in her shoes.

Suddenly, a dash of a peachy color flashed her vision, causing her to turn towards it instantly. She noticed a figure hunched over, their peachy hair being the source of what she first noticed. She inched closer to the figure, wondering if maybe they could tell her where she was, but right before her hand could land on their shoulder—

"Hah?!" In the real world, Akane's body was being nudged by a foot. She began to tinker on the edge of sleep and consciousness, beginning to see colors in her sleep. Red dancing with orange, flashes of green and pink and blue intermingled in the mix. Her eyes shot open as she finally awoke with a gasp. Despite her glasses parched on her nose, her eyesight was still blurring out, she could barely make out the figure that had woken her up, but the spiky blond hair and red eyes were impossible to miss.

"Fell asleep again, freak?" The boy scoffed, arms crossed as his cronies filed behind him, stupid grins on their faces.

"Yes." The strawberry blonde sighed, rubbing her eyes from beneath the lenses before straightening the glasses again. She paid no attention to the nickname Bakugo granted her and stood up, leaning onto the tree trunk she was using to sleep against for support.

She lazily bowed at the trio in front of her before turning to enter the school building, deciding not to entertain the boys with an angered response. Rolling her head back to crack her neck, she heard Bakugo mumbling angrily to himself before his steps along with his friends were faintly heard behind her, indicating they were also entering the junior high.