𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, 𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺

★ ★ ★ ┊𝙱𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙲𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁!❪☯︎︎❫ ━━━━ ❪ CHPT THREE ❫

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

★ ★ ★ ┊𝙱𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙲𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁!
❪☯︎︎❫ ━━━━ ❪ CHPT THREE ❫

                AKANE WAS SURE BEING HIT TEN TIMES OVER BY A FULL-SPEED train would be better than the position she was in right now

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

                AKANE WAS SURE BEING HIT TEN TIMES OVER BY A FULL-SPEED train would be better than the position she was in right now. Only a few steps ahead of her stood the ashy-blond she had grown to strongly dislike over the years. And yet, she couldn't have an ounce of luck to at least have Izuku by her side? She tried focusing on the bright side, at least that uptight boy she sat next to, and that way too enthusiastic girl that she had met in front of UA weren't in her battle center. That meant she only had to worry about one person getting on her nerves. Too bad it happened to be the one person that was good at doing that.

              She messed with the cuffs of her jacket. She wore a simply blue tracksuit, though her scarf was still wrapped around her neck, and she knew Inko would have to practically rip it off her to wash it.

              "Tch." Her childhood friend, if she could even call him that, walked up to her, hands stuffed into his pockets and kicking rocks, "You cut your hair?" He pointed out, though that weird scowl that Akane always had a distaste for stayed on his face.

              Bakugo spoke matter-of-factly, and Akane didn't quite know why he did, she was sure he has to have known she knew her hair was cut down to shoulder length, no longer reaching her hip as it did back in junior high.

             "Yes." Akane looked up at him, he wasn't much taller, only two inches, yet she still had to slightly tilt her head up to make any eye contact, "I am surprised you noticed, Bakugo."

               "Not like I care!" Bakugo clenched his fist, his usual aggressive personality recharging, catching the attention of other students, "I think you look stupid either way, freak."

              Akane held back an eye roll at the stupid childhood nickname, and curtly nodded, "Oh," she muttered softly, tilting her head to the side slowly, "ok then." She shrugged and walked away from Bakugo, who was fuming. If there was one thing out of the millions he hated about Akane, was how nonchalant she'd always been. Whenever he'd throw an insult her way, she'd politely dismiss it and walk away, never giving him a real reaction. However, whenever he would make a jab at Izuku, she was the first to be by his side, that's when she would beat some sense into him. Why did she care about dumb Deku so much?