𝐒𝐈𝐗, 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗌

★ ★ ★ ┊𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙻𝚂!❪☯︎︎❫ ━━━━ ❪ CHPT SIX ❫

❪☯︎︎❫ ━━━━ ❪ CHPT SIX ❫

★ ★ ★ ┊𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙻𝚂!❪☯︎︎❫ ━━━━ ❪ CHPT SIX ❫

                "A TEST... OF OUR QUIRKS?!" Everyone in class 1-A was shocked at the fact that they'd have to start training and testing just on the first day (and first class) of the school year. The kids had expected to go down and partake in the entrance ceremony like all the other students, but it seemed their homeroom teacher had something else in mind.

"No time to waste on that stuff if you want to become heroes. UA is known for its 'freestyle' educational system! That applies to us teachers as well."

The students stared at Aizawa with blank facial features, and even Akane had to admit she was pretty lost as well.

"Soft ball throwing. The standing long jump. The 50-meter dash. Endurance running. Grip strength. Side-to-side stepping. Upper body training. Seated toe touch. You did all these in Middle school, yes? Your standard no-quirks-allowed gym tests."

Akane and her classmates started to nod along, beginning to understand where this was going.

"This country still insists on prohibiting quirks when calculating the averages of those records. It's not rational. The department of education is just procrastinating. Bakugo. How far could you throw in middle school?"

The blond boy stepped up, and Akane's eyes followed him. She hadn't interacted much with him at all since he tried to tell her and Izuku off in middle school when it came out that they'd all been accepted to UA, something about wanting to be the only person from Aldera to make it in?

"Sixty-seven meters."

"Great. Now try it with your quirk. Do whatever you need to. Just don't leave the circle. Give it all you got."

Bakugo stretched his arms and back a bit before throwing the soft ball with full power, causing an explosion to go off as he screamed his infamous word, "Die!"